Masturbation:  Natural or Naughty?

Masturbation: Natural or Naughty?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Is masturbation a sin? Is it unnatural like homosexuality? Are impure thoughts of lust, oral sex, heaving bosoms, long legs and a tight ass unnatural? Why would God create Man to be naturally unnatural?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
15 Mar 05

e

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
topped off by a pony tail hanging from an angel's face
You mean, like a goatee? 😲

Wow, I'm cured!

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

I'm being serious here, folks. I need a biblical expert to show me what Jesus says on the matter...

e

Moves
15 Mar 05

LEV 15:16 " `When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. [17] Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.

Also,

http://www.bible.com/answers/amasturb.html

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Is masturbation a sin? Is it unnatural like homosexuality? Are impure thoughts of lust, oral sex, heaving bosoms, long legs and a tight ass unnatural? Why would God create Man to be naturally unnatural?
NO WAY!

Surely God has no opinion on masturbation!! And certainly not a negative one!

You can't tell me Jesus was wondering the desert for 40 days on his own and didn't have a wee pull at some time, either!

If masturbation is not allowed, I'm joining Satan's church.

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by eagles54
LEV 15:16 " `When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. [17] Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.

Also,

http://www.bible.com/answers/amasturb.html

Thank you, Mr. Eagles. While I appreciate your efforts, the passage you offer is Old Testament. And we all know how much water that bunk holds.

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by shavixmir
NO WAY!

Surely God has no opinion on masturbation!! And certainly not a negative one!

You can't tell me Jesus was wondering the desert for 40 days on his own and didn't have a wee pull at some time, either!

If masturbation is not allowed, I'm joining Satan's church.
I used to be tought in my chirch youth group that masturbation was a sin and although it can't be helped for young lads, you should pray for forgiveness. But I still don't understand why it is a sin??? It's completely natural. Animals do it. We do it. Surely priests do it. I bet they even hand out boxes of kleenex to those in Heaven who are single.

The Apologist

Moves
15 Mar 05

If you can masturbate without lusting, then feel free.

f

Moves
15 Mar 05
1 edit

Why dont you decide for yourself,

But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof" Romans 13:14.

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16).

As Jesus said It was commiting adultery to lust, so that pretty much tells us,

Its also addicting, I recommend this course to help break it if by any chance somone wants to http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/course/

Edit Spelling

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
If you can masturbate without lusting, then feel free.
It's impossible. So you are saying it is a sin?

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by flyUnity
Why dont you decide for yourself,

But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof" Romans 13:14.

So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16).

As Jesus said It was commiting aldoutry to lust, so that pretty much tells us,

Its also a ...[text shortened]... se to help break it if by any chance somone wants to http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/course/
Are you sure you're from Wyoming and English is your first language? Adoutry? Recremend? You can't be serious.

I like it when my lady "sets my captives free", if you know what I'm saying... heh heh.

f

Moves
15 Mar 05

Are you sure you're from Wyoming and English is your first language? Adoutry? Recremend? You can't be serious.

I like it when my lady "sets my captives free", if you know what I'm saying... heh heh.
Excuse my spelling, I was in a hurry, but does my post answer your question?

d

Moves
15 Mar 05

Originally posted by flyUnity
Excuse my spelling, I was in a hurry, but does my post answer your question?
No.

e

Moves
15 Mar 05

darv: I'm being serious here, folks!

🙄

😉