Marital Rape

Marital Rape

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Within the context of the thread theme - marital rape. That's what I've been getting at. Apologies if you thought otherwise, I maybe should have made that clearer.

Can you think of any examples of what I've been asking now you understand the context?
To be honest I am not sure what it is you are asking?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You tell more stories than Edie Mcredie in Balamore
Have you ever coerced your wife through argument or emotional blackmail into having sex with you?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I didn't say you had.

You got yourself into a decent spot a few post back but now you are just going to make me go back a drag up all your posts where you said "consent has previously been given".
Do what you like but i have made my position clear and will simply refer you to that, but its your time.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15
1 edit

Have you ever coerced your wife through argument or emotional blackmail into having sex with you?
No but it wont stop you from saying that I have. I don't think i have ever coerced my wife into doing anything.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15

No but it wont stop you from saying that I have.
Do you understand what "coerced"means in this context?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

Do you understand what "coerced"means in this context?
No but I am sure you will make something up and assign the value to me anyway.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15
1 edit

No but I am sure you will make something up and assign the value to me anyway.
You are the one who for pages and pages until utterly shamed into defeat, defended the postion that marital rape was impossible because prior consent had been given.

Is that how you regard relations with your wife...prior consent has been given?

T

Moves
06 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
In another thread Robert made the point based on 'Christian principles' the concept of marital rape is erroneous. There can be no rape within a Christian marriage as consent was given on the day the couple married. Is this a view shared by other Christians here on this forum? Is this mainstream Christian ideology or a stream from the lunatic fringe as I suspect?
Found this on Wiki. Thought it might shed some light on this topic.
The Bible at 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 states that:[267]
"The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.".
The above is interpreted by some religious figures as to render marital rape an impossibility.[268][269] However, not all religious figures hold this view.[270]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
See like a ride on time, Edie Mcredie has nothing on you.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Found this in Wiki. Thought it might shed some light on this topic.
The Bible at 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 states that:[267]
"The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that y ...[text shortened]... religious figures hold this view.[270]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
Thankyou , i was unaware of this.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15

See like a ride on time, Edie Mcredie has nothing on you.
Not interested sunshine.

Let's stick to the topic as you are so keen to behave like a moron for pages and pages and then have the nerve to claim I'm putting words in your mouth.

So, marital rape Robbie. What would your JW leadership advise if one of the wives came to them and claimed her husband had raped her? Would they tell her marital rape is not possible? Would they accept her claim and report the incident to the police?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15

What! Hilarious. Minister of God! Good grief.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 15
1 edit

What do you think that scripture means then Robbie?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 15

What! Hilarious. Minister of God! Good grief.
Perhaps now you will understand that its a legitimate topic for debate or you can continue making up stories about people in your time honoured fashion.