Living in Truth.

Living in Truth.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 Mar 19

@caljust said
And not even fmf ( to whom I have actually been supportive) has a friendly word to say.
I think the forum would better if you posted more but I didn't see the "childish" label as being "supportive". I don't know what "friendly" word you wanted me to say about it. You prefer galveston75's posting to divegeester's. I get it.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
31 Mar 19

@fmf said
I think the forum would better if you posted more but I didn't see the "childish" label as being "supportive".
I immediately responded to your post by explaining that the “childish” label was addressed at Dive. How on earth did you take it to be personal at you?

I even said in a later post (when you confessed that you at times repeated questions) that in some instances such repeated questions can be justifiable.

Maybe you should be a little less sensitive?

ENGLAND

Moves
01 Apr 19
1 edit

@thinkofone said
I’m just not going to follow your off topic red herrings.

Says the guy who not only insists that others answer their off topic red herrings, but follows others around from thread-to-thread repeating them month-after-month and gets other forum trolls to follow suit.
I took your feedback on board several months ago and I never once follow you from thread to thread nor do I ask you off topic questions.

To facilitate this process and enable you to respond courageously and honestly to my question I created a thread just for that topic. So far you have ignored its OP steadfastly.

Tell you what.. I will go find it again for you.

F

Moves
01 Apr 19

@caljust said
I immediately responded to your post by explaining that the “childish” label was addressed at Dive. How on earth did you take it to be personal at you?
I do the same thing as him.

F

Moves
01 Apr 19

@caljust said
I even said in a later post (when you confessed that you at times repeated questions) that in some instances such repeated questions can be justifiable.
Maybe it's justifiable when divegeester does it with furtive, dissembling religionsists. I sense you support galeveston75's content/posting style, but good grief, are you reading any of it these last few days? It's rancorous, dodging, victimhood-laden drivel.

F

Moves
01 Apr 19

@caljust said
Maybe you should be a little less sensitive?
There is no emotional trait in play here that you can insinuate explains - or dismisses - my disagreement with you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
01 Apr 19

@fmf said
Maybe it's justifiable when divegeester does it with furtive, dissembling religionsists. I sense you support galeveston75's content/posting style, but good grief, are you reading any of it these last few days? It's rancorous, dodging, victimhood-laden drivel.
Victim huh? So is your life so negative, non emotional, dark side of the moon kind of place that you have no concept of what others here, all of RHP, have with issues, pressures in life, no pain or loss of family in death, that at first you seem to actual have feelings for anyone here going thru some bad moments in their life's?
I would say yes it seems you are just that way. But don't feel too bad it's to be expected...

F

Moves
02 Apr 19

@galveston75 said
Victim huh? So is your life so negative, non emotional, dark side of the moon kind of place that you have no concept of what others here, all of RHP, have with issues, pressures in life, no pain or loss of family in death, that at first you seem to actual have feelings for anyone here going thru some bad moments in their life's?
I would say yes it seems you are just that way. But don't feel too bad it's to be expected...
This is more of you playing of the victim card.