Lights in the sky

Lights in the sky

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JWB

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
You may be the first honest person I have encountered in this forum....keep it up.

And I must say your point is accurate and clear.

But get used to persons in this forum who will throw common sense out the window to create any absurd argument.

Everyone knows that from where ever they stand, if they point in any direction they will be pointing to infinity.
I thought you said you were going to stop posting here. It's a good idea. You should stick to it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by menace71
I did 😉 LOL

It could have been Ball lighting

Manny
The most logical explanation is most times the correct one, but remember your brain cant form a mental picture of something it has absolutelty no reference for..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by Ratburgers
How can you place a number on infinity?

Unless you believe in a god the question should not be is ther other life, as the statstical chance of having other life within inifinity is certain... but if different life has an ability to travel and communicate with each other.
We have the ability, though some need to ignite that part of their brains

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
That would also be acceptable. I relish the opportunity of meeting this erudite scholar.
Dont forget to drop by my place and check out the beach while your here 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
I thought you said you were going to stop posting here. It's a good idea. You should stick to it.
What? Are you going to take over Vishvas entertainment value with your posts? I hardly think so...

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dont forget to drop by my place and check out the beach while your here 😉
Now that sounds like a plan. Provided guru vish lets me, of course!