License Plate

License Plate

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
09 Sep 17

In Florida atheist want in God we Trust removed from the plate. Who care what a waste of time. Why not worry about other things that matter in life.
Also in Fresno ca near where I love they put up in God we Trust in the city council chambers.

rain

Moves
09 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @rbhill
In Florida atheist want in God we Trust removed from the plate. Who care what a waste of time. Why not worry about other things that matter in life.
Also in Fresno ca near where I love they put up in God we Trust in the city council chambers.
If you lived in a country where your licence plate had to say "Allahu akbar", would you object?

R

California

Moves
09 Sep 17

Originally posted by @vivify
If you lived in a country where your licence plate had to say "Allahu akbar", would you object?
Liberals don't seem to mind about that.

E

Moves
09 Sep 17

In God we trust is a generic Masons statement about religion.

The God can be understood to be Allah if you like.

It is not the same as saying in Jesus I trust.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Sep 17

You do realize that the US Constitution has as its First Amendment the concept that the State cannot make any law respecting the establishment of religion?

This means that the State cannot show preference for any religion over any other.

Strange that all the conservatives (who spend an inordinate amount of time touting the US Constitution, despite their flaunting their hatred of it) think they can pick and choose what they like about the Constitution and/or the amendments to follow, and which to ignore.

E

Moves
10 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
You do realize that the US Constitution has as its First Amendment the concept that the State cannot make any law respecting the establishment of religion?

This means that the State cannot show preference for any religion over any other.

Strange that all the conservatives (who spend an inordinate amount of time touting the US Constitution, despite th ...[text shortened]... oose what they like about the Constitution and/or the amendments to follow, and which to ignore.
It was written to stop the government from forcing a belief on others as they do in Europe.

R

California

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @eladar
It what written to stop the government from forcing a belief on others as they do in Europe.
Preach it brother

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 Sep 17

It was written to stop the government from forcing a belief on others as they do in Europe.
They do what in Europe?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Sep 17

All they have to do is mark off the horizontal part of the G and proclaim themselves fishermen......

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

Not "as they do", "as they did". That was in those days.

There is only one theocracy in Europe today. You cannot emigrate to that country without being a devoted christian.