Let's review 'intolerance'

Let's review 'intolerance'

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Vary?
Did he have the authority to flesh out Christ' message? Yes.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
26 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Darfius
Did he have the authority to flesh out Christ' message? Yes.
which makes that part of the New Testament Pauls teaching and not Christ's.which also explains why you can't read Mathew as written, you're filtering it thru Paul's and probaby other's eyes.
Read what Christ Himself has to say, before you seek teaching from others. If Christ is truely your personal savior, what do you need Paul for?

Happy Easter

The Apologist

Moves
26 Mar 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
which makes that part of the New Testament Pauls teaching and not Christ's.which also explains why you can't read Mathew as written, you're filtering it thru Paul's and probaby other's eyes.
Read what Christ Himself has to say, before you seek teaching from others. If Christ is truely your personal savior, what do you need Paul for?

Happy Easter
I listen to all of what Jesus says. You look at the parts He says that make you feel better. And since Jesus commands me to listen to Paul, it's not a choice.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
27 Mar 05

Originally posted by Darfius
I listen to all of what Jesus says. You look at the parts He says that make you feel better. And since Jesus commands me to listen to Paul, it's not a choice.
where did Christ command you to listen to Paul?
Actually I listen to the parts that touch of universal truths .
Your way is based on the idea that that the Word Incarnate wasn't capable of expressing of His message.