Lets get this straight.

Lets get this straight.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
06 Jul 08
3 edits

Originally posted by knightmeister
You continue to treat as self evident that which we are supposed to be debating. You talk to me about "deflecting" after you spend and entire thread almost refusing to answer straight questions?

There are 12 basic theories I have about you....

1) You are part of some bizarre isolated cult
2) You are a satanist who enjoys baiting christians for sin
12) You haven't overcome sin yourself but you are searching for someone who has.
Yes. You're the one who continues to try to discuss anything besides the following. Instead you resort to every trick in the book including lying, attacking me, presenting red-herrings, etc.

The reason for your "straight questions" is to avoid dealing with these statements.

You're easily one of the most dishonest individuals I've come across.

"...everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever;"

"Depart from me, you who work iniquity."

I suppose it's about time to trot out another version of "they were directed at non-believers". You've gotten plenty of mileage out of that one starting with the Pharisees.

Or perhaps another variation of how they are "only X words taken out of context".

For the truth to make you free, you're going to have to humble yourself to it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Jul 08

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
No, I don't think it's right. It's downright juvenile.

Yes, the Bible has lots of things wrong with it.

Do you believe that Jesus objectified women? I'd be interested in seeing verses where you believe He did.
No. Not Christ. I guess he had more foresight than most. Certainly Paul did.

T

Moves
06 Jul 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
No. Not Christ. I guess he had more foresight than most. Certainly Paul did.
So many of the teachings of Jesus are deep and profound. Rather than "foresight", I think they demonstrate an understanding of truth, which is absolute and eternal. They are as true today as they were when He said them.

I wish people would follow the teachings of Jesus. The world would be a much better place.

In comparison, Paul didn't have a clue. It's a shame that so many choose to follow Paul instead of Jesus.

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

So many of the teachings of Jesus are deep and profound. Rather than "foresight", I think they demonstrate an understanding of truth, which is absolute and eternal. They are as true today as they were when He said them.

I wish people would follow the teachings of Jesus. The world would be a much better place.

In comparison, Paul didn't have a clue. It's a shame that so many choose to follow Paul instead of Jesus.
What. You think the world would be a better place with people like Bush who cause the deaths of 200,000 people in the mess he made in his lust for power and control of others to live the pretend Jesus life that he has interpreted wrong?

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

The Bible is simply people's over-active imaginations which started in the creation of the world and a wwflood which never happened as anyone with half a brain can verify through science which finds NO EVIDENCE of a wwflood which would easily be found.

From there the next person came along and added to the information the last one was given until we ended up with a really rediculous fantasy called Jesus who in his super-powers defeated death so the world would become saved. LOL.

T

Moves
06 Jul 08

Originally posted by WWindmill
What. You think the world would be a better place with people like Bush who cause the deaths of 200,000 people in the mess he made in his lust for power and control of others to live the pretend Jesus life that he has interpreted wrong?
Bush doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus.

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

Bush doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus.
Maybe not but like you he thinks he does. What is to say that you or anyone else follows the teachings of Jesus any more then him.. or that you if giving the same place in power wouldnt do exactly the same harm onto others while living under the same 2000 year-old rubbish?

T

Moves
06 Jul 08
1 edit

Maybe not but like you he thinks he does. What is to say that you or anyone else follows the teachings of Jesus any more then him.. or that you if giving the same place in power wouldnt do exactly the same harm onto others while living under the same 2000 year-old rubbish?
Good one.

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

Good one.
That is the thing with Jesus followers they think they are perfect and their ways are the truth. They lust for power and do not care by what means they get it or the harm they cause into many people's lives to make their dreams of that myth eventuate.

T

Moves
06 Jul 08

That is the thing with Jesus followers they think they are perfect and their ways are the truth. They lust for power and do not care by what means they get it or the harm they cause into many people's lives to make their dreams of that myth eventuate.
Those who lust for power do not follow the teachings of Jesus.

If I remember correctly, you've never read the teachings of Jesus. You speak of which you have no knowledge.

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

Those who lust for power do not follow the teachings of Jesus.

If I remember correctly, you've never read the teachings of Jesus. You speak of which you have no knowledge.
What do you think you people do in this forum while professing that you follow the teachings of Jesus?

T

Moves
06 Jul 08

What do you think you people do in this forum while professing that you follow the teachings of Jesus?
You're a funny kid.

W

Moves
06 Jul 08

The Bible is simply people's over-active imaginations which started in the creation of the world and a wwflood which never happened as anyone with half a brain can verify through science which finds NO EVIDENCE of a wwflood which would easily be found.

From there the next person came along and added to the information the last one was given until we ended up with a really rediculous fantasy called Jesus who in his super-powers defeated death so the world would become saved. LOL.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Jul 08

So lets see if you know what you talking about. Prove that the alleged bad decisions made by Bush were caused by the teachings of Christ. Please feel free to quote Bible verses where applicable.

F

Moves
06 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
So lets see if you know what you talking about. Prove that the alleged bad decisions made by Bush were caused by the teachings of Christ. Please feel free to quote Bible verses where applicable.
Does Bush think that he has god at his side when he decides the invasion of Aphganistan, Iraq, and plan to invade Iran?
Well, there...