Lets boycott Dasa and RJ, anyone agree?

Lets boycott Dasa and RJ, anyone agree?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 12

If they start a thread, ignore it, they have nothing new to say. Are you all in?

Personally I am through arguing with either one.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Jun 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
If they start a thread, ignore it, they have nothing new to say. Are you all in?

Waaaaay ahead of ya. But they stink up all the other threads as well so it's an imperfect solution.

Moves
09 Jun 12

They are both trolls to be sure, and the Hinds character is definitely a fake Christian. Due to the similar style, I often wonder if they are sock-puppets of the same troll.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
09 Jun 12

Agreed.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
09 Jun 12

I'm out. Messing with RJ is one of my pasttimes.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Jun 12

AGREED.

It was fun but RJH is either a troll , dumb or both.
He cannot be saved.

Dasa is just boring.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
09 Jun 12

Rj isn't arguing though.

n

Moves
09 Jun 12

Can l abuse them just a little bit?.....please?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Jun 12

I already ignor him 95% of the time anyway. 5% more won't make much differance...

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by divegeester
They are both trolls to be sure, and the Hinds character is definitely a fake Christian. Due to the similar style, I often wonder if they are sock-puppets of the same troll.
yes, it's somewhat of an embarrassment to atheists that some of them pretend to be christians just to make other christians seem dumb. hinds had to go double whammy with his even dumber character tim.

i don't think hinds/tim is dasa though. dasa is a real whack job. he actually believes the nonsense he spews. but at least we don't have to suffer him as much.

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
yes, it's somewhat of an embarrassment to atheists that some of them pretend to be christians just to make other christians seem dumb.
It's somewhat of an embarrassment to christians that some of them pretend that the world is divided into christians and atheists. We seem to have forgotten a few billion people who don't accept either label.

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
It's somewhat of an embarrassment to christians that some of them pretend that the world is divided into christians and atheists. We seem to have forgotten a few billion people who don't accept either label.
You mean agnostics?

Z

Moves
10 Jun 12

i've been calling for that one for several months now. everybody looked at me like i was some soviet censor.

F

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
i've been calling for that one for several months now. everybody looked at me like i was some soviet censor.
I personally often told you that I thought your calls to ignore Dasa came across as boring, charmless attention seeking on your part. That much is true. Can you cite any posts by others that support your suggestion that "everybody looked at [you] like [you were] some soviet censor"? I don't think you can. I think you're just making it up. More boring, charmless attention seeking it would seem.

Z

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by FMF
I personally often told you that I thought your calls to ignore Dasa came across as boring, charmless attention seeking on your part. That much is true. Can you cite any posts by others that support your suggestion that "everybody looked at [you] like [you were] some soviet censor"? I don't think you can. I think you're just making it up. More boring, charmless attention seeking it would seem.
no, it was just you. i thought i don't give names. and i exaggerated a little. because nobody in their right minds would think me out of line for suggesting we stop paying attention to the little attention seeking whores.

it is quite puzzling why you keep following me and reply to my posts simply dismissing my opinion for the heck of it. it is quite puzzling that you choose to politely respond to dasa and rjhinds, but bite my head off. it is quite puzzling that in a thread calling for the boycott off those two you choose to bore me with your snide remarks, and only me, even if most off the other posters called for the same thing. is sonhouse seeking attention too? do the others?

i could ask you what your problem with me is, but i don't quite care