Kundalini

Kundalini

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I love Italian food! 😕
HAHAHAHA!!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Serves me right for starting a thread about that I consider to be a serious topic 😛
My apolodies Sir.
I think kundalini is akin to chi, ki, internal strength, guts, bravado sort of thing. Many cultures recognize some sort of "spirit boost" to the physical.
Interesting that kundalini originates from the base of the spine, while the chi centre is 2 inches below the navel. Similar latititude I'd say. 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 May 11

My apolodies Sir.
I think kundalini is akin to chi, ki, internal strength, guts, bravado sort of thing. Many cultures recognize some sort of "spirit boost" to the physical.
Interesting that kundalini originates from the base of the spine, while the chi centre is 2 inches below the navel. Similar latititude I'd say. 😉
And where do you get this "chi" information from? not that I'm in disagreement, it's just a pet hobby of mine - chasing down this sort of stuff.
And yes, I love Italian food too ...I guess .. :]

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 May 11
1 edit

Nope. Do you know the name for it? I cant for the life of me remember ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 May 11
3 edits

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
04 May 11

And where do you get this "chi" information from? not that I'm in disagreement, it's just a pet hobby of mine - chasing down this sort of stuff.
And yes, I love Italian food too ...I guess .. :]
Common knowledge in martial arts circles. For me it is a lifetime of Tai Chi practice. 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 May 11

Common knowledge in martial arts circles. For me it is a lifetime of Tai Chi practice. 🙂
Sweet, good to know ...🙂