Kentucky has creation museum, dinosaurs with men:

Kentucky has creation museum, dinosaurs with men:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 12

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/06/12/national/a131828D55.DTL

If you notice towards the end of the article it says they spent a half mil on just advertising.

That is so sick. Not caring about advancing science but in destroying it.

Cape Town

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Not caring about advancing science but in destroying it.
American politics is not much different.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
American politics is not much different.
Yep, we need to clean house in religion and in congress. Maybe come up with a way to erase everyone's memories of religion and politics, start over.

F

Moves
13 Jun 12

Kentucky has creation museum, dinosaurs with me.
It has something in common with Orwell's "Room 101", I reckon.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by FMF
It has something in common with Orwell's "Room 101", I reckon.
Dinosaurs with me, taking the title a bit literally?

F

Moves
13 Jun 12

Dinosaurs with me, taking the title a bit literally?
No, it's a place you go to dispense with "false memories" and internalize the equivalent to "2+2=5" so that you can surrender your intellect to the authority's false dogma and conform. The more blatant the false dogma, the deeper the surrender. Does the Museum's visitor centre serve Victory Gin I wonder.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
13 Jun 12

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/06/12/national/a131828D55.DTL

If you notice towards the end of the article it says they spent a half mil on just advertising.

never before have i seen a people build a monument to their stupidity.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
never before have i seen a people build a monument to their stupidity.
atheistic art is in its infancy, give it time.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
atheistic art is in its infancy, give it time.
So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.

rc

Moves
13 Jun 12

So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Noth ...[text shortened]... h. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.
I have no idea what you are talking about I am not a young earth creationist and I
accept all empirical science.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have no idea what you are talking about I am not a young earth creationist and I
accept all empirical science.
LOL!!!!!

Says the man who believes in a literal interpretation of Adam Eve, a literal interpretation of the Biblical flood story and who also denies evolution.

You're on a roll tonight Rob.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 12

So I gather you are also not interested in advancing scientific knowledge but only in destroying whole sciences with 6 generations of scientists giving their life works to such sciences and coming up with solid evidence along the way, creationists nipping at their heels like little chihuahuas barking and biting, thinking they are actually doing damage. Noth ...[text shortened]... h. They are still chihuahua's just impressing all the other chihuahua's with their fierceness.
David doesn't have to hit Goliath Evolution with every stone. One stone in the right spot will do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
LOL!!!!!

Says the man who believes in a literal interpretation of Adam Eve, a literal interpretation of the Biblical flood story and who also denies evolution.

You're on a roll tonight Rob.
He believes whatever the Watchtower tells him to believe. They have to stick together even when they are wrong. He should listen to the truth from me.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
14 Jun 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
David doesn't have to hit Goliath Evolution with every stone. One stone in the right spot will do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
i'm reminded of a comical scene in starwars VI, during the battle for endor where one of the ewoks hits himself with the stone-sling.

that's the stone in the right spot!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 12
1 edit

They are interesting in the truth in science and not the fairy tale for grownups that evolution is the way it all happened. Long, long, ago - billions of years - in a far away land the failry tale for grownups begins and ends with the frog turned into a handsome prince.