1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am trying to ascertain if galveston75 supports your views on slavery. Thus far it seem that he does not.
    You'll never know........
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:101 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He is trying to cause division/enmity under the guise of a sincere inquiry, such predictable troll behaviour, how banal.
    galveston75 has refused to publicly support your views on slavery, robbie. So much for the "full and complete agreement" on this.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    galveston75 has refused to support your views on slavery, robbie. So much for the "full and complete agreement" on this.
    Just as I said. You are so predictable....Lol. I love it!

"FMF will say: "Well if you refuse to answer, that is admitting you don't agree with him and that is admitting that you don't agree and that exposes that you both are liars".
    Right? Am I wrong? Is this not your usual and predictable MO? "
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just as I said. You are so predictable....Lol. I love it!

"FMF will say: "Well if you refuse to answer, that is admitting you don't agree with him and that is admitting that you don't agree and that exposes that you both are liars".
    Right? Am I wrong? Is this not your usual and predictable MO? "
    It is you who has been predictable. If you supported robbie's views you would surely just say so. No Christian has yet stated that they share robbies beliefs about 21stC slavery. And now we can add you to the list of regular Christian posters who are apparently unwilling to express support for his claims about slavery.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:171 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is you who has been predictable. If you supported robbie's views you would surely just say so. No Christian has yet stated that they share robbies beliefs about 21stC slavery. And now we can add you to the list.
    Enmity: A description of FMF and your devious plans.

enmity [en-mi-tee] Show IPA/ Show Spelled
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: hatred, animosity
    Synonyms: acrimony, alienation, animus, "antagonism", antipathy, aversion, bad blood, bitterness, daggers, detestation, dislike, hate, hostility, ill will, loathing, malevolence, malice, malignancy, malignity, rancor, spite, spleen, uncordiality, unfriendliness, venom

Not FMF:
    Antonyms: affinity, fellowship, friendship, good will, kindness, love
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:22

Synonyms: acrimony, alienation, animus, "antagonism", antipathy, aversion, bad blood, bitterness, daggers, detestation, dislike, hate, hostility, ill will, loathing, malevolence, malice, malignan ...[text shortened]... , venom

Not FMF:
    This is just more deflection, galveston75. I don't "hate" you. Don't be silly.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:25

Synonyms: acrimony, alienation, animus, "antagonism", antipathy, aversion, bad blood, bitterness, daggers, detestation, dislike, hate, hostility, ill will, loathing, malevolence, malice, malignan ...[text shortened]... , venom

Not FMF:
    It didn't take too long for the 'hatred' card to be played.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:30
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    galveston75 has refused to answer the question: "What is the Jehovah's Witnesess stance on Christians owning slaves in the twenty first century?"

Do you think this might mean he disagrees with robbie over the issue of slavery? Or does it indicate that he agrees with him?

What is clear, galveston75 has refused to offer any public support to robbie.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:42
    Sorry but I didn't add that word in the difinition. It's just there...so it must be there for a reason? Perhaps it's an underlying truth that follows along with the general theme of one that trys to cause this enmity that Jesus fortold?
    Would you consider it out of love? Hardly would we?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 17:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    galveston75 has refused to answer the question: "What is the Jehovah's Witnesess stance on Christians owning slaves in the twenty first century?"

Do you think this might mean he disagrees with robbie over the issue of slavery? Or does it indicate that he agrees with him?

What is clear, galveston75 has refused to offer any public support to robbie.
    Lol......
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 18:00
    Sorry but I didn't add that word in the difinition. It's just there...so it must be there for a reason? Perhaps it's an underlying truth that follows along with the general theme of one that trys to cause this enmity that Jesus fortold?
    Would you consider it out of love? Hardly would we?
    Curiosity maybe?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 18:29
    Curiosity maybe?
    No, doesn't really fit.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 18:35
    No, doesn't really fit.
    "Curiosity" pretty much hits the nail on the head. It's certainly not "hatred".

And I am still curious about what your answer is to the question: "What is the Jehovah's Witnesess stance on Christians owning slaves in the twenty first century?"
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    "Curiosity" pretty much hits the nail on the head. It's certainly not "hatred".

And I am still curious about what your answer is to the question: "What is the Jehovah's Witnesess stance on Christians owning slaves in the twenty first century?"
    And I'm curious as to why you don't understand I have NOTHING to say to you on that subject?????????????????
    Do you need the dictionaries explination of NOTHING?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 19:30
    And I'm curious as to why you don't understand I have NOTHING to say to you on that subject?????????????????
    Do you need the dictionaries explination of NOTHING?
    Are JWs in "full and complete agreement" about this subject you refuse to say something to me about?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree