JW Mind Control

JW Mind Control

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
You should ask yourself this simple question and be honest with yourself.

"If Christ (in disguise) were to come and preach in your Kingdom Hall, word for word, verbatim, some of the stuff he taught in the Bible would he be welcome in your church?"

If you were to answer honestly it would be NO.. he wont be welcome.
If you are interested in Truth, find out why the JWs will not welcome him.
Lol...very strange but funny.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol...very strange but funny.
Careful, you might have to explain to Christ why you think thats funny.
So the answer is NO, Christ wont be welcome in a Kingdom Hall.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
Careful, you might have to explain to Christ why you think thats funny.
So the answer is NO, Christ wont be welcome in a Kingdom Hall.
Your getting to be a regular comedian... Lol.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Sep 10

That's ok. Were fine and we'll let you guys take care of all that stuff now. The Bible says that one day all sicknesses and death will be a thing of the past. So some of those professional jobs will not be needed then anyway. 🙂
This is perhaps the scariest thing ever written on this forum. I sincerely do pity you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Conrau K
This is perhaps the scariest thing ever written on this forum. I sincerely do pity you.
Can't think outside the ole Catholic box huh? You have no recall of the scriptures that say death and sickness will be done away with? Read Rev 21 when you get a chance. If you don't think it's fake too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Sep 10

Can't think outside the ole Catholic box huh? You have no recall of the scriptures that say death and sickness will be done away with? Read Rev 21 when you get a chance. If you don't think it's fake too.
Catholics profess their hope in the resurrection during the Credo; Catholics however also recognise the importance of medical research because human life is valuable and sacred. Your attitude is completely inconsistent with Scripture. I can't remember Jesus saying to the family of Lazarus. 'He will return at the end of times, so I won't bother reviving him.'

rc

Moves
19 Sep 10

no, i think Jaywills reference to Jesus being a 200lb gorilla waiting in everyone's living room is way scarier. The problem that Galvo is facing is that the catholic church , like many other religions, has placed its confidence, not on the word of God, nor in the promises therein, but on secularism. It is a semblance and a facade!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Catholics profess their hope in the resurrection during the Credo; Catholics however also recognise the importance of medical research because human life is valuable and sacred. Your attitude is completely inconsistent with Scripture. I can't remember Jesus saying to the family of Lazarus. 'He will return at the end of times, so I won't bother reviving him.'
Just because Jesus did this act of raising up the dead it had nothing to do with medical research or being a doctor.
Again I ask if a higher education was Jesus's concern for us he would have mentioned that many times. But he didn't tell anyone to do that once. If there is one scripture that says we are to pursue a higher education anywhere in the Bible, show it to me.
And in fact he did not pursue that at all himself as he obviously could have been the greatest doctor to ever walk on this planet. Besides the offering up of his life for us the other purpose here was to educate us spiritually and to show by example what we are to do until he tells us it is done, the preaching work.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no, i think Jaywills reference to Jesus being a 200lb gorilla waiting in everyone's living room is way scarier. The problem that Galvo is facing is that the catholic church , like many other religions, has placed its confidence, not on the word of God, nor in the promises therein, but on secularism. It is a semblance and a facade!
They are also in it for the $$$$$$$$$$

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Sep 10

Just because Jesus did this act of raising up the dead it had nothing to do with medical research or being a doctor.
Again I ask if a higher education was Jesus's concern for us he would have mentioned that many times. But he didn't tell anyone to do that once. If there is one scripture that says we are to pursue a higher education anywhere in the Bibl ...[text shortened]... lly and to show by example what we are to do until he tells us it is done, the preaching work.
I'm not going to argue the point further. I like to discuss points with adults, not children. Perhaps if you had some experience of life, you might not make such outrageous comments as these.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Sep 10
1 edit

No. The fact that the Catholic Church promotes higher education, from medical research to economics, is the purest expression of the gospel. It is ultimately to help others. I am just horrified at this revelation of your organisation. Saying that medical research is unimportant is evil.

rc

Moves
19 Sep 10

No. The fact that the Catholic Church promotes higher education, from medical research to economics, is the purest expression of the gospel. It is ultimately to help others. I am just horrified at this revelation of your orgenisation. Saying that medical research is unimportant is evil.
the purest expression of the gospel!

the greatest contribution the catholic church has made is Pankcake Tuesday, and i thank you for it!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 10

the purest expression of the gospel!

the greatest contribution the catholic church has made is Pankcake Tuesday, and i thank you for it!
Stop mocking people.

I don't agree with Catholic doctrine either but many people in that organisation do a lot of good works.

rc

Moves
19 Sep 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Stop mocking people.

I don't agree with Catholic doctrine either but many people in that organisation do a lot of good works.
as you wish oh queen of the borgs!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 10

as you wish oh queen of the borgs!
Flippancy and mockery are not worthy substitutes for clarity and truth in matters appertaining to life and death.

For someone who collects insults as supposed evidence of religious persecution, you are very willing to hand them back out again.