just had a couple of JWs at the door

just had a couple of JWs at the door

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
23 Oct 18

@badradger said
next time the JWs come a knocking I shall open the door to them wearing nothing but a smile that should frighten the holy crap out of them when they see the size of my massive...….
.....boil on your ass?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Oct 18
1 edit

@badradger

next time the JWs come a knocking I shall open the door to them wearing nothing but a smile that should frighten the holy crap out of them when they see the size of my massive...….

Right. Well on this Spirituality board it would be nice if you contributed something towards the pursuit of spiritual truth.

So far you've bragged about your lying and invited everyone to gloat over some unknown physical feature of your body.

Sometime try to put two consecutive sentences together that contribute something constructive to people's thirst for spiritual life.

Trolls are a dime a dozen.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Oct 18

@sonship said
@badradger

Right. Well on this Spirituality board it would be nice if you contributed something towards the pursuit of spiritual truth.

So far you've bragged ab ...[text shortened]... ibute something constructive to people's thirst for spiritual life.

The SF is intended for 'Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.' It is not an exclusive playground for Christians or the pursuit of spiritual truth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 18

@sonship said
@badradger
to get rid of them I lied and said I was a devout roman catholic..….jesus what a whopper

Are you proud of yourself that you lied?

Are you smug that you could not tell them what you believed?
yeah but thats like lying to the cops: something that doesn't stain the conscience 😆

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 18

@badradger said
mohawk?

clown shoes?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Oct 18
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

The SF is intended for 'Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.' It is not an exclusive playground for Christians or the pursuit of spiritual truth.

Nice try Ghost. Now go back to that post and show me the words which indicate that I told badger that only Christian teaching was acceptable here.

I chose my words carefully. So show me how I explicitly demanded of badger that he could only talk about things Christian.

Here it is.

So far you've bragged about your lying and invited everyone to gloat over some unknown physical feature of your body.

Sometime try to put two consecutive sentences together that contribute something constructive to people's thirst for spiritual life.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Oct 18

When JWs come to my door I just get right to the point -

"I want you to know that my God is the man Jesus Christ."

If they continue to speak I usually follow with this

"Did you HEAR what I just said? My GOD is the man Jesus Christ."

It cuts directly to the chase. God is Jesus. And the Jehovah's Witnesses are 100% committed to teaching against this belief.

I love them. But I do not shake their hands as to congratulate them for what they are doing. I use to invite them in but usually no longer do.

I cut to the chase IMMEDIATELY - God is Jesus.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Oct 18

@sonship said
When JWs come to my door I just get right to the point -

"I want you to know that my God is the man Jesus Christ."

If they continue to speak I usually follow with this

"Did you HEAR what I just said? My GOD is the man Jesus Christ."

It cuts directly to the chase. God is Jesus. And the Jehovah's Witnesses are 100% committed to teaching against this belief.

I ...[text shortened]... I use to invite them in but usually no longer do.

I cut to the chase IMMEDIATELY - God is Jesus.
Last time one came I cut him off and said "I am God, you are God.. "

He said" Well I may seem Godlike - " I cut him off again and bid him farewell.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Oct 18

@sonship said
@badradger

So far you've bragged ab ...[text shortened]... ibute something constructive to people's thirst for spiritual life.

Its time u got a life and a sense of humour.

F

Moves
24 Oct 18

@sonship said
Be that as it may, and I've not seen you call a Christian a "troll" in the 10+ years I have been reading your posts.