Jesus Chose Judas

Jesus Chose Judas

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
If not even christians can agree with each other - isn't it a good idea to remain a non-christian until the thing is settled?

Christians has an advantage over onon-christians: They can just pray for the correct answer. God has no reason to give different answers to different christians, does he?
So when you stand in front of God to given account of your life when it comes to Jesus you
are going to say, "I knew Jesus died for me, but these other guys argued with each other?"
Not sure that is going to fly with God, doubt it seriously actually. Why didn't you take time
to find out for yourself?

E

Moves
30 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @kellyjay
He choose Judas to be one of twelve, that does not mean He forced Him to betray Him.
It is again foreknowledge verse force, you believe God forces people into sin and hell I do
not.
You and forced. If I know for a fact that person A will kill you if I give him a gun, am I responsoble if I then give him a gun?

Out of all those people to choose from, Jesus chose Judas. He gave Judas the gun knowing exactly what he'd do with it.

Jesus chose to have Judas betray him long before Judas was ever born.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
You and forced. If I know for a fact that person A will kill you if I give him a gun, am I responsoble if I then give him a gun?

Out of all those people to choose from, Jesus chose Judas. He gave Judas the gun knowing exactly what he'd do with it.

You give someone a gun, and he uses it, he uses it. If you give him the gun so he can use
it the way he did that is another thing completely. You are all about casting off guilt for
people and placing it upon God, when you know we are to admit to our sins and repent
from them. Why are you not preaching that instead of blaming God for sins of people to
the point of actually accusing Jesus of causing someone to be demon possessed just to
be thrown into hell for actions as you claim that person had not power to avoid?

It must be ugly for you to think God is so horrific, and not understand the love he has for
you and everyone else.

E

Moves
30 Aug 17

You give someone a gun, and he uses it, he uses it. If you give him the gun so he can use
it the way he did that is another thing completely. You are all about casting off guilt for
people and placing it upon God, when you know we are to admit to our sins and repent
from them. Why are you not preaching that instead of blaming God for sins of people to
...[text shortened]... you to think God is so horrific, and not understand the love he has for
you and everyone else.
If you give a person a gun, you don't know what the person does.

Jesus is God, knowing full well and choosing that outcome.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

Which is why He came to die for us, so we don't have to live apart from God in our sins.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

He came to this world knowing full well evil people were going to do to Him what they wanted, He choose to come and turn that around so we could be saved. You are suggesting He forced people to act that out. You must think God is no different than a man, sharing man's limitations.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Aug 17

I know this might come as a shock to you, but you're not God. You cannot hold him to the same standard as man.

F

Moves
30 Aug 17

So when you stand in front of God to given account of your life when it comes to Jesus you
are going to say, "I knew Jesus died for me, but these other guys argued with each other?"
Not sure that is going to fly with God, doubt it seriously actually. Why didn't you take time
to find out for yourself?
It was just a thought.

Another is: How many different religions are there in christianity?
As I see it: As many as there are christians.

Christians cannot agree to anything. There are always this quabble over things. If the bible was easy to read, as it should because it is inspired by god himself, everything would be crystal clear. It isn't.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

It was just a thought.

Another is: How many different religions are there in christianity?
As I see it: As many as there are christians.

Christians cannot agree to anything. There are always this quabble over things. If the bible was easy to read, as it should because it is inspired by god himself, everything would be crystal clear. It isn't.
God promised to give His Spirit to those that belong to Him. Scripture even says if you don't have God's Spirit you are not one of His. So it boils down to you and God, not you and the masses that want to pass judgment upon you.

F

Moves
30 Aug 17

God promised to give His Spirit to those that belong to Him. Scripture even says if you don't have God's Spirit you are not one of His. So it boils down to you and God, not you and the masses that want to pass judgment upon you.
So, again, why are there so many questions christians don't agree to eachother? Why isn't it only one christian religion? Why is it so hard to interprete the bible the same for everybody?

Do you have his spirit in you and are always right, while others obviously don't have the spirit in them? Are there christians version A and the rest version B? Are the Jehovas Withness right after all?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17
1 edit

So, again, why are there so many questions christians don't agree to eachother? Why isn't it only one christian religion? Why is it so hard to interprete the bible the same for everybody?

Do you have his spirit in you and are always right, while others obviously don't have the spirit in them? Are there christians version A and the rest version B? Are the Jehovas Withness right after all?
You realize people is the topic here right? He changes us from the inside out, and as we draw closer to Him the disagreements stop, as the more like our old man we are the more there is strife.

F

Moves
30 Aug 17

You realize people is the topic here right? He changes us from the inside out, and as we draw closer to Him the disagreements stop, as the more like our old man we are the more there is strife.
So you are obviously a christian version A. the A-christians are very much better than the B-christians. The B-christians are always wrong in important matters. They cannot even be sure to end up in heaven, right? But you, as an A-christian are very sure to sit at gods table when times come.

Because if you have gods spirit in you, then you have to be an A-christian. The others are simply the B type, right?

E

Moves
30 Aug 17

Jesus also warns against false prophets who spread false beliefs. One must always question what is of God and what is of man. Christian books were written by men.

But hey, most christians are easily led astray which is why there is little agreement. People believe false prophets in the name of Jesus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

So you are obviously a christian version A. the A-christians are very much better than the B-christians. The B-christians are always wrong in important matters. They cannot even be sure to end up in heaven, right? But you, as an A-christian are very sure to sit at gods table when times come.

Because if you have gods spirit in you, then you have to be an A-christian. The others are simply the B type, right?
I'd say I am no more perfect or flawless than the next guy. I do trust the Lord to lead and keep me. We are to look to the Lord not some super Christian. It is better to trust Him than us, regardless of who we are in this life we are flawed except where we are following the Lord.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 17

Jesus also warns against false prophets who spread false beliefs. One must always question what is of God and what is of man. Christian books were written by men.

But hey, most christians are easily led astray which is why there is little agreement. People believe false prophets in the name of Jesus.
So I'd check your Jesus who wants to throw people into Hell and not save them. Your Jesus causes people to be demon possessed, and the list of things you said about your Jesus is very degrading, and uncaring.