jehovas witness

jehovas witness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hitler tried to get rid of us, so did Stalin, but the father of the celestial lights protected us and we became even more awesome than before!
That's what happens when you are awesome, you get your ass kicked.

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
how do you get them to leave you alone
Easy. Next time they come to your door ask this question and insist on a yes or no answer:

"Will my not being a member of the Jehovah's Witness organisation preclude me from eternal life?"

Zing!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
24 Apr 14

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7G96m6DoF7A

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
That's what happens when you are awesome, you get your ass kicked.
in your dreams fatboy, you just sooo jealous cause we sooooo awesome!

Moves
24 Apr 14

Considering I could walk into my local Kingdom Hall and sign up tomorrow but I won't, kind of makes that a stupid thing to say.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 14

and silly

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

Easy. Next time they come to your door ask this question and insist on a yes or no answer:

[b]"Will my not being a member of the Jehovah's Witness organisation preclude me from eternal life?"

Zing![/b]
they may ask what is written in the Bible and point to John 17:3

this means everlasting life their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

and ask you how its possible to get to know God without studying and watch as you slobber your way through some lamebo self certified drool.

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Considering I could walk into my local Kingdom Hall and sign up tomorrow but I won't, kind of makes that a stupid thing to say.
phone them first! let them prepare their minds!

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

and silly
no just pure awesomeness!

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

1. Pack a Super Soaker®
2. Get a big dog.
3. After they come in, shut the door behind them and shout, "YOU'VE COME - JUST AS MY MASTER, LUCIFER, PREDICTED!" They will run out the back door, and you'll never hear from them again.

rc

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
1. Pack a Super Soaker®
2. Get a big dog.
3. After they come in, shut the door behind them and shout, "YOU'VE COME - JUST AS MY MASTER, LUCIFER, PREDICTED!" They will run out the back door, and you'll never hear from the again.
super soaker season approaches my son! lots of skooshing will be going on!

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
24 Apr 14

super soaker season approaches my son! lots of skooshing will be going on!
See, that's what I like about you. If I challenged most JW's to a Super Soaker Frag Fest at the local park, they'd look at me like I was crazy.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
24 Apr 14

Twenty years ago they built a Kingdom Hall a couple of blocks away from me. I was working the graveyard shift at work and they kept coming by at 10AM despite my telling them to please not do that. In frustration I answered my door and tersely told them that my family and I were pagans and since I did not press my beliefs upon them, they should not foist their beliefs upon me. They apologized and left, never to return. In fact, whenever I saw them walking down my street they would cross over to the other side of the street rather than walk directly in front of my house. SUCCESS !

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 14

Originally posted by caissad4
Twenty years ago they built a Kingdom Hall a couple of blocks away from me. I was working the graveyard shift at work and they kept coming by at 10AM despite my telling them to please not do that. In frustration I answered my door and tersely told them that my family and I were pagans and since I did not press my beliefs upon them, they should not foist the ...[text shortened]... s over to the other side of the street rather than walk directly in front of my house. SUCCESS !
well done will give it a go.

Moves
24 Apr 14
1 edit

they may ask what is written in the Bible and point to John 17:3

this means everlasting life their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

and ask you how its possible to get to know God without studying and watch as you slobber your way through some lamebo self certified drool.
That's not a yes or no is it, which should be insisted on, and you know why.

We've been there many times before, let's not see your wheels off and pants down twice in one evening.