jehovas witness

jehovas witness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
I'm not going to waste my time, you have your own false doctrine that you bray out repeatedly. You have no mental capacity to accept anything I say, so ergo, it would be a total waste of my time.
yes i would waste my time either if i made assertions that i could not substantiate. Dont you get sick of the lack of substance? the sheer emptiness of such statements?

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes we know what you are comparing fmf, an individuals efforts in a part of Europe and that of an organisation efforts in another country, what you are being asked is, do you think its a fair comparison.
I have stated clearly the hypothetical and what it is I am asking you to compare: [1] what you have achieved in 15 years in Glasgow, and [2] what you might have achieved during those 15 years if you had been trying to bring people to Jesus in PNG.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
I have stated clearly the hypothetical and what it is I am asking you to compare: [1] what you have achieved in 15 years in Glasgow, and [2] what you might have achieved during those 15 years if you had been trying to bring people to Jesus in PNG.
do you think its a fair comparison.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

I am not talking about organisations like the JW organisation or a Christian charity. Don't get sidetracked by that. Let me put the simple question another way. If you'd spent the last 15 years working in Christian community projects in PNG and you were now reflecting upon how many people you had brought to Jesus, would you imagine it would have been more or less than two?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
I am not talking about organisations like the JW organisation or a Christian charity. Don't get sidetracked by that. Let me put the simple question another way. If you'd spent the last 15 years working in Christian community projects in PNG and you were now reflecting upon how many people you had brought to Jesus, would you imagine it would have been more or less than two?

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

Yes, I do. And it's starting to look like you're absolutely determined not to answer the question.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, I do. And it's starting to look like you're absolutely determined not to answer the question.
Sorry I dont think its fair at all. I am not out trying to suck villagers in with promises of building hospitals and medical help and making so called 'rice Christians'.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

Sorry I dont think its fair at all. I am not out trying to suck villagers in with promises of building hospitals and medical help making so called rice Christians.
Doesn't the JW build hospitals and such like, too? Getting locals to help with it etc. I remember you and galveston75 talking about it.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Doesn't the JW build hospitals and such like, too? Getting locals to help with it etc. I remember you and galveston75 talking about it.
No we are engaged in teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom. If a disaster hits we do humanitarian work but its not our main focus.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

Sorry I dont think its fair at all.
Let's put it this way. If you'd spent the last 15 years working in Christian community projects in PNG, would you imagine you personally would have brought more or less than two people to Jesus?

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

No we are engaged in teaching and preaching about Gods Kingdom.
So what were those building projects in Africa you were talking about ~ there were some links to photos?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
Let's put it this way. If you'd spent the last 15 years working in Christian community projects in PNG, would you imagine you personally would have brought more or less than two people to Jesus?
yes but for the wrong reasons, bribing them into Christ, I dont think so.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
So what were those building projects in Africa you were talking about ~ there were some links to photos?
Kingdom Hall complexes.

F

Moves
26 Apr 14

yes but for the wrong reasons, bribing them into Christ, I dont think so.
The Christian community projects Proper Knob told us about are "bribing" people into Christ? Got any links to support this?

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
The Christian community projects Proper Knob told us about are "bribing" people into Christ? Got any links to support this?
where do you think the term 'rice Christian', comes from?