1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 18:24
    @very-rusty said
    I concur, going to be very interesting to see what happens the United Nations don't seem to have the power they had years ago.

-VR
    Hi Rusty

here is a briefing document. They are going to try and pull this across Europe.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9550/
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 18:32
    @medullah said
    Hi Rusty

here is a briefing document. They are going to try and pull this across Europe.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9550/
    Thanks.

-VR
  3. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 18:39
    @very-rusty said
    Like you give a crap what I think! 😛

If I thought you cared I might explain it to you as you can't figure it out for yourself. 🙂

-VR
    I think that they might have more Rusty, as they seem to have their fingers in a lot of the so-called green agenda stuff.

The UN almost seems to be worshiped but some politicians here in the UK, but they are getting kicked out of some the African States along with the French (who had quite a grip on some of them due to the way that banking services had been set up) in a system reminiscent of the FED in the USA.
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 18:46
    @Very-Rusty

That was the one closest to hand Rusty, and although Divegeester questioned the existence of the said proposals I doubt that he'll read it. I'll see if i can find something a bit more "user friendly" for you tomorrow
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 20:08
    @medullah said
    @Very-Rusty

That was the one closest to hand Rusty, and although Divegeester questioned the existence of the said proposals I doubt that he'll read it. I'll see if i can find something a bit more "user friendly" for you tomorrow
    I’ll look forward to your proof… tomorrow Medullah.
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 20:54
    @divegeester

I've posted the proposal to give the WHO swinging powers. There's plenty of stuff out there that you can find and research on this (in your copious amounts of spare time).

Once you have read that doc then you tell me why the UN could not take over using the WHO (which is a UN subsidiary anyway) as a proxy?

If you can't be prepared to roll your sleeves up then that's the end of this conversation other than for me to make it clear that it is ME that is suggesting that this could be the route, and that I'm speaking only for me at this juncture.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 21:14
    @medullah said
    @divegeester

I've posted the proposal to give the WHO swinging powers. There's plenty of stuff out there that you can find and research on this (in your copious amounts of spare time).

Once you have read that doc then you tell me why the UN could not take over using the WHO (which is a UN subsidiary anyway) as a proxy?

If you can't be prepared to roll your sleeves ...[text shortened]... that is suggesting that this could be the route, and that I'm speaking only for me at this juncture.
    You want me to do your research for you?

You’re no better than the rest of the small-minded conspiracy theorists in the Debates Forum.

Here’s my pov: I think your full of s*** old boy.
    You’re polite, but your full of it.
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 14:45
    @divegeester

Be as rude as you like, I expect nothing less form ignorance that hides as informed.

This is a presentation from one of the lawyers involved (clearly a theoretical lawyer who doesn't really exist presenting to European parliament who are theoretical and they don't really exist either).

YouTube

I've given you the bill and the presentation.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Apr '24 15:53
    @medullah said
    @divegeester

Be as rude as you like, I expect nothing less form ignorance that hides as informed.

This is a presentation from one of the lawyers involved (clearly a theoretical lawyer who doesn't really exist presenting to European parliament who are theoretical and they don't really exist either).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCoFLhDKlA4

I've given you the bill and the presentation.
    Having no mechanism to challenge WHO decisions is a bit concerning.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '24 06:33
    @galveston75 said
    Good stuff. So I will be gone pretty much for about a week.
    This is a long “week” Galveston75.

As suspected, you’ve once again used the pretence of family to duck out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree