j.w's and the number 144,000

j.w's and the number 144,000

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PH

Moves
26 Aug 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I have no idea what your getting at? So explain it a little better for me?
You can't understand the sentence The bible says pi is 3? Which word is giving you trouble?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Aug 12

Originally posted by Phil Hill
You can't understand the sentence [b]The bible says pi is 3? Which word is giving you trouble?[/b]
Maybe as in what does this have to do with the subject at hand?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Aug 12

But yet you believe this is all on earth, Right? Don't you believe the Kingdom is here on the planet earth or am I wrong?
We Christians believe the kingdoms on Earth will will become part of God's Kingdom of Heaven once Satan and his demons are taken care of.

PH

Moves
26 Aug 12

It has to do with the fact that the bible contains idiocy about numbers yet you have the idea that it's credible anyway (with numbers). I figured you couldn't understand that but anyone else reading this thread that isn't poisoned by Christian lunacy could.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Aug 12

No need to pay attention to Phil Hill, he does not know the Truth.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Aug 12

It has to do with the fact that the bible contains idiocy about numbers yet you have the idea that it's credible anyway (with numbers). I figured you couldn't understand that but anyone else reading this thread that isn't poisoned by Christian lunacy could.
You don't have to be rude........

PH

Moves
26 Aug 12

You don't have to be rude........
Not rude. Just speaking reality. If you can't handle it, don't read public forums. Want an example of rude (and stupid)? Read RJ's post about me.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Aug 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
We Christians believe the kingdoms on Earth will will become part of God's Kingdom of Heaven once Satan and his demons are taken care of.
What kingdoms on earth are you referring too?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Aug 12

Not rude. Just speaking reality. If you can't handle it, don't read public forums. Want an example of rude (and stupid)? Read RJ's post about me.
I think I'll stick to the thread unless you have something informative to say about it.

PH

Moves
26 Aug 12

I think I'll stick to the thread unless you have something informative to say about it.
Then don't write stupid things and call reality rude and we'll be fine.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Aug 12

Then don't write stupid things and call reality rude and we'll be fine.
Okeee dokeee!!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Aug 12
2 edits

What kingdoms on earth are you referring too?
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying:

“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

(Revelation 11:15-19 NKJV)

P.S. Here we are seeing the kingdoms of the world which are part of Satan's Kingdom change leadership.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Aug 12

But yet you believe this is all on earth, Right? Don't you believe the Kingdom is here on the planet earth or am I wrong?
The vision starts in Heaven but it ends on the new earth and heavens that's what we can tell from scripture

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Aug 12
1 edit

You can't understand the sentence [b]The bible says pi is 3? Which word is giving you trouble?[/b]
Yeah I don't get what your getting at either LOL 3.14 is Pi so ?

Manny

PS: the bible never mentioned Pi anywhere this is not to say the ancients had no
comprehension of the concept.
Pi is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. Pi is also the ratio of a circle’s area to the square of its radius.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Aug 12

oh there is a passage in 1 Kings about an error 7:23 ? have to look into this LOL

Manny