It amuses me that y'all

It amuses me that y'all

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Mar 13

argue day in and day out, getting nowhere, about what they believe or don't believe about a God.

Why don't y'all just get on with your lives being kind, doing what y'all think is necessary to be kind to the human race, and forget about personal opinionated nuances?

-m. 😏

k

Moves
16 Mar 13
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
argue day in and day out, getting nowhere, about what they believe or don't believe about a God.

Why don't y'all just get on with your lives being kind, doing what y'all think is necessary to be kind to the human race, and forget about personal opinionated nuances?

-m. 😏
True story.

s

England

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
its by discusion we attain understanding. if you do not belive then they question our version truth. if you belive then you question others their version of truth.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by stoker
its by discusion we attain understanding. if you do not belive then they question our version truth. if you belive then you question others their version of truth.
Most discussion ends in war and torment, such as here, unless it's debated well - which is a rare event.

-m.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
RHP Option Apparently Serves a Need: "Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after."

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
It's because we're not allowed to kill each other.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 13
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett

Well said, rwingett. SF Forum Offensives here include Nasty-Grams,
Subliminal Ridicule and All Out Vertical War (from earth) On God.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by rwingett
lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
It amuses me that you monitor our posts day in day out, rarely contributing but just being quietly amused.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
Be kind to animals as well. The new pope took on the name of the patron saint of animals.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
Be kind to animals as well. The new pope took on the name of the patron saint of animals.
Pope luves doggie -

More at 11

Moves
16 Mar 13

-m. 😏
What about people who think the best way to be kind to the human race is to tell them what they need to believe, and/or do, to save their souls?

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Pope luves doggie -

More at 11
Me loves doggies too.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by divegeester
It amuses me that you monitor our posts day in day out, rarely contributing but just being quietly amused.
She's a kid, it's her [day] job.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
She's a kid, it's her [day] job.
I dunno about that. I was guessing that Mike was a guy.