Islams coming world Conquest

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jan 14

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 14

The Ultimate Goal of Islam is World Conquest.

Where do bin Laden and al-Zarqawi get this goal of spreading Islam around the world? Out of thin air? Why do not Evangelical Christians use violence and other extreme means to spread their message? After all, Christ said to his disciples to go into all the world and preach the gospel (Matt 28:18-20). What is the difference between the two religions in their outlook and methods of promulgation?

As for Islam, the Quran states unequivocally the superiority and triumph of Islam over all religions in three different verses: 61:9, 48:28, and 9:33. These verses are found in the historical context of warfare and violence, so how can they fail to inspire violent fanatics?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/ultimate_goal.htm

http://www.catholicbandita.com/ultimate-goal-of-islam/

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 14

What is the Ultimate Goal of Islam ?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Feb 14
4 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
What is the Ultimate Goal of Islam ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjBqyv-qf1M
World conquest. Let's see. That means they have to subdue China, the USA, Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, UK, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Mexico, Canada and a lot more.

Do you have a timetable for these conquests?

I wonder what my ancestors in Ireland would do if they were conquered by Islam? Do you think that could happen? They are a pretty feisty bunch.

Also, what do you think the survivalists in Montana and Idaho would do if Islam took over the US? Would they just sit back and let it happen?

It's really ironic how you think you are turning your descriptor "the moron instructor'' into a pejorative. We get the joke but it is on you instead.

It really is read by everyone here as 'the moron who THINKS he is an instructor'.....

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Feb 14
1 edit

A moron is a person of sub-standard intelligence. Play over some of his games; he's no moron. You don't share his ideology, but that's no reason to insult his intelligence.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Feb 14

Originally posted by moonbus
A moron is a person of sub-standard intelligence. Play over some of his games; he's no moron. You don't share his ideology, but that's no reason to insult his intelligence.
Put some of RJHinds games through a chess engine, then come back to us and tell whether he's a moron or not? 🙂

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Feb 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Put some of RJHinds games through a chess engine, then come back to us and tell whether he's a moron or not
Not worth my bother; I assume innocent until proven otherwise.

Not that I defend his ideology, mind you--only his right to express it without being subjected to ridicule.

It isn't for lack of intelligence that he has that particular ideology. Perhaps an over-reliance on youtube as a source of objective news reporting could be amended.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Feb 14

Not that I defend his ideology, mind you--only his right to express it without being subjected to ridicule.

It isn't for lack of intelligence that he has that particular ideology. Perhaps an over-reliance on youtube as a source of objective news reporting could be amended.
His games have been analysed by three people including me. His engine matchup rates are sky high, so high he would have been banned outright when RHP had an effective game moderation team a few years ago. Alas, that mechanism is not in place today and here he is spamming up the forum with YouTube links.

Of course he has a right to post what he likes, as long as it doesn't breach the TOS, and I think people have the right to ridicule his nonsense until the cows come home. As long as it doesn't breach the ToS.

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Feb 14

Ah, well then, if you've done the research ....

Must be slim pickins' here for gaining converts.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Feb 14

Ah, well then, if you've done the research ....

Must be slim pickins' here for gaining converts.
Slim indeed. I think he once claimed that he was on a mission from God to convert people here in this RHP forum. So far, he seems to have done the exact opposite. He's a curious character to say the least.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 14

The Ultimate Goal of Islam is World Conquest.

Where do bin Laden and al-Zarqawi get this goal of spreading Islam around the world? Out of thin air? Why do not Evangelical Christians use violence and other extreme means to spread their message? After all, Christ said to his disciples to go into all the world and preach the gospel (Matt 28:18-20). What is t ...[text shortened]... rg/Authors/Arlandson/ultimate_goal.htm

http://www.catholicbandita.com/ultimate-goal-of-islam/
Ron, how would you explain this supposedly worldwide phenomena given what the Bible says about the rise of the AntiChrist in Revelations? Do you see a connection?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
World conquest. Let's see. That means they have to subdue China, the USA, Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, UK, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Mexico, Canada and a lot more.

Do you have a timetable for these conquests?

I wonder what my ancestors in Ireland would do if they were conquered by Islam? Do you think that could happen? They are a pretty fei ...[text shortened]... nstead.

It really is read by everyone here as 'the moron who THINKS he is an instructor'.....
I am reporting what some believe and they seem to have good reason to believe it in my opinion. I thought it is worth sharing with the rest of those on the Spirituality Forum. There is no timetable that I am aware of.

The time it takes will probably depend on the resistance provided against them. I am not saying that I am in complete agreement with the idea, but i do consider it worth a look.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 14

Proper Knob has been attacking my character and intelligence ever since I disagreed with him on evilution and made him look like a fool. He wanted me to read a special book that he thought proved evilution and after reading a small portion, I saw that it was the same old crap and discarded it. One has to put up with those that attack the messenger more than the message on here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Ron, how would you explain this supposedly worldwide phenomena given what the Bible says about the rise of the AntiChrist in Revelations? Do you see a connection?
I am not claiming to have figured out the connection, but based on my limited knowledge of Islam and Islamic extremists and the problem in Israel with the muslims, especially concerning Jerusalem, I would be surprised if there was no connection to Islam and biblical prophecy.

It appears that most of the rituals of Islam are a carryover from pagan religions that go all the way back to the first religion mentioned at the tower of Babal as they claim.

Most of us believe that even the Roman Catholic Church carried over some pagan religious practices from the new converts into its beliefs and rituals. And it was thought by many for a long time by Protestant believers that the Roman Catholic Church was the only candidate for the "Mother of Harlots" and was the "Woman who rides the Beast" in Revelation. However, with increasing knowledge, it may be time to consider that conclusion may not be exactly right.

I think this is something that all Christians should be made aware of so we just don't ignore this possibility.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Feb 14

Proper Knob has been attacking my character and intelligence ever since I disagreed with him on evilution and made him look like a fool. He wanted me to read a special book that he thought proved evilution and after reading a small portion, I saw that it was the same old crap and discarded it. One has to put up with those that attack the messenger more than the message on here.
🙄