Islam the Religion of Allah (SATAN)

Islam the Religion of Allah (SATAN)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I think Christians could at least vote, if nothing else. That's not too hard.
Think about it. Stop letting the Watchtower do your thinking for you and
become a real Christian. You can do it!
who does the Bible say rules the world RJH, answer honestly if you can.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
who does the Bible say rules the world RJH, answer honestly if you can.
We can if we will unite under Christ and kick Satan in the butt. He can only
kill your body, so don't worry, be happy.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 12
1 edit

We can if we will unite under Christ and kick Satan in the butt. He can only
kill your body, so don't worry, be happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
yes that is correct RJH, the Bible claims that the world is ruled by Satan, now if that is
the case, would it not be true that he would manipulate the world of politics to suit his
ends?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
06 Apr 12
1 edit

i do ascribe to your self certified definition of political, nor to your attempts to project
that definition to legitimise your argument, biblically and historically, christians were
and remain no part of the political system, you can argue over semantics all you like,
this is a scripturally verifiable and historically substantiated incontrovertible FACT!
Your ignorance amd bigotry is deplorable.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

So you want nothing to do with politics? Then take the consequences.

One of the offences complained of in the Trial of Sophocles was his failure to take an active part on proceedings of the Forum. The principle in Athens, to which I subscribe, was that unless every citizen played an active part in discussion then it was impossible for the state to benefit from the collective wisdom of its people and hence to conduct its affairs wisely. Even when someone expresses a view that is foolish or mistaken, something is learned from their contribution. When someone - especially with claims to wisdom - stands apart and refuses to contribute, that is in itself harmful to the community.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 12

With the debt racking up to heaven and back, we will not be able to afford
to do real science or science fiction, like with evolution. Then we can bow
down to China and Iran as our gods of this world.

P.S. What do you expect the lefties to say?
You are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. The national debt is running 70% of GNP, which is manageable. The real problem in the US is the right wing nut jobs wanting to take over and Iranify the US, science will go downhill, the US will fall into a slide it will never recover from. And you are part of that process. A real god would be aghast at what you are trying to do. It is just plain sick. BTW, the national debt will not be a crisis till it hits 90% of GNP.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 12
7 edits

Originally posted by finnegan
Your ignorance amd bigotry is deplorable.

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they ...[text shortened]... sdom - stands apart and refuses to contribute, that is in itself harmful to the community.
Our Government (kingdom) is no part of this world, our king (ruler) is no part of this
world), his subjects are no part of this world, indeed, I am reminded of the words of
Robert Burns, our national poet, which i dedicate to you now, in this regard

The war'ly race may riches chase,
An' riches still may fly them, O;
An' tho' at last they catch them fast,
Their hearts can ne'er enjoy them, O.

But gie me a cannie hour at e'en,
My arms about my dearie, O,
An' war'ly cares an' war'ly men
May a' gae tapsalteerie, O!

For you sae douce, ye sneer at this;
Ye're nought but senseless asses, O;
The wisest man the warl' e'er saw,
He dearly lov'd the lasses, O.

worldly men are all but senseless asses, no politics for us! dig!

rc

Moves
06 Apr 12
3 edits

and just for the record,

“Early Christianity was little understood and was regarded with little favor by those who
ruled the pagan world. . . . Christians refused to share certain duties of Roman citizens.
. . . They would not hold political office.” - On the Road to Civilization, A World History
(Philadelphia, 1937), A. Heckel and J. Sigman, pp. 237, 238.

“The Christians stood aloof and distinct from the state, as a priestly and spiritual
race, and Christianity seemed able to influence civil life only in that manner which, it
must be confessed, is the purest, by practically endeavouring to instil more and
more of holy feeling into the citizens of the state.” - The History of the Christian
Religion and Church, During the Three First Centuries (New York, 1848), Augustus
Neander, translated from German by H. J. Rose, p. 168.

“While they [the Christians] inculcated the maxims of passive obedience, they
refused to take any active part in the civil administration or the military defence of
the empire. . . . It was impossible that the Christians, without renouncing a more
sacred duty, could assume the character of soldiers, of magistrates, or of
princes.” - The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, by Edward Gibbon, Vol. I, p.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 12

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 12

and just for the record,

“Early Christianity was little understood and was regarded with little favor by those who
ruled the pagan world. . . . Christians refused to share certain duties of Roman citizens.
. . . They would not hold political office.” - On the Road to Civilization, A World History
(Philadelphia, 1937), A. Heckel and J. Sigma ...[text shortened]... r of
princes.” - The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, by Edward Gibbon, Vol. I, p.
So they were assshole back then too.....

rc

Moves
06 Apr 12
6 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
So they were assshole back then too.....
your post has been alerted not only for its depravity and ignorance but lack of
understanding and prejudice, no one should subjected to people like you, in public or in
private. Clearly this forum is not for you and you are not yet ready to give others,
who do not share your ignorant views, an opportunity to express theirs without being
subject to this type of banal and debased sentiment. Clearly, you are neither
articulate, not very clever, as the post is a reflection of you, rather than anyone you
intended to insult by it. I understand its probably the best you can do having no
recourse to any actual argument.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 12
1 edit

your post has been alerted not only for its depravity and ignorance but lack of
understanding and prejudice, no one should subjected to people like you, in public or in
private. Clearly this forum is not for you and you are not yet ready to give others,
who do not share your ignorant views, an opportunity to express theirs without being
subj ...[text shortened]... it. I understand its probably the best you can do having no
recourse to any actual argument.
My point was they were not doing anything to be actual citizens, their religion took over their lives, forcing them to live in the perifery of culture. They probably banned music, dance, anything cultural, like the Taliban who destroyed the Buddhist statues carved into the mountain side. They also were asssholes, truly world class asssholes at that.

The so-called christians (AKA Paulism) in the US is causing us to be the laughing stock of the planet with our backwards looking relics, trying to force creationism mythology to be taught in a science class, once again trying to control women's bodies, denying them the right to choose whether to bear a child or not. Once they have decided they have stopped an abortion they drop that case like a rock and could care less what happens to the live of the child, perhaps the product of rape, they don't give a dam, just let more and more people be born so we can get up to 10 billion population as quickly as possible so then millions can starve all at once. Yes, the only thing to call that bunch of freaks is assshole. Frankly, they give a bad name to the anal orifice.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Apr 12

yes that is correct RJH, the Bible claims that the world is ruled by Satan, now if that is
the case, would it not be true that he would manipulate the world of politics to suit his
ends?
But I understand that Christians represent Christ's body on earth and that we
Christians are to put on the whole spiritual armor of God and fight against the
spirits of darkness in high places. Don't you wish to be part of that body or
perhaps you are a coward spiritually too?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Apr 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. The national debt is running 70% of GNP, which is manageable. The real problem in the US is the right wing nut jobs wanting to take over and Iranify the US, science will go downhill, the US will fall into a slide it will never recover from. And you are part of that process. A real god would be aghast at what y ...[text shortened]... do. It is just plain sick. BTW, the national debt will not be a crisis till it hits 90% of GNP.
So you would rather wait until it becomes a real crisis. Then you think your
liberal nutjobs will be able to snap their fingers and all will be well. Well, if
you believe that, then you must really have your head buried deep up your arse.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Apr 12

Our Government (kingdom) is no part of this world, our king (ruler) is no part of this
world), his subjects are no part of this world, indeed, I am reminded of the words of
Robert Burns, our national poet, which i dedicate to you now, in this regard

The war'ly race may riches chase,
An' riches still may fly them, O;
An' tho' at last they ca ...[text shortened]... asses, O.

worldly men are all but senseless asses, no politics for us! dig!
My Lord and Christ wants me to be apart of this world and contend for the faith
until he returns and that means fighting against Satan controlled governments
that deny Christian liberty.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Apr 12

and just for the record,

(Philadelphia, 1937), A. Heckel and J. Sigma ...[text shortened]... r of
I do not see the Jehovah's Witnesses in there anywhere. Maybe, they were
hiding in caves or holes, like Saddam Hussein, just like the cowards they are.