Islam is foul

Islam is foul

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by scherzo
You're the only retard here.
I'm not a retard. I'm one of the ten most intelligent people on this entire site. Ask around.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I'm not a retard. I'm one of the ten most intelligent people on this entire site. Ask around.
Whats your definition of 'intelligent'?
Really doctor scribbles , that was a terrible title for a thread.
Other than what others have already said I would like to say that Islam has given me at least one good thing. The Sufi tradtition. Awesome stuff.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Jul 09

I work with a Muslim young man. He's a good kid. He might be considered a moderate/liberal Muslim but any questions I ask him about Islam he answers. Seems like a fairly normal person. He got a crush on a chick that works next door to us. I admit I've tried to get him to eat pork but he will not do it. 😉

Manny

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Jul 09

As voted by whom? Because i wasn't asked.

Have you ever been to an Islamic country? No. Have you ever left the US? I doubt it. (i'm taking an educated guess, seeing as only about 20% of the US population owns a passport).

Travel a bit, soak up the experience and then maybe you can come back and debate these topics. Because to make sweeping generalities like that is, i'm sorry to say, retarded.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
As voted by whom? Because i wasn't asked.

Have you ever been to an Islamic country? No. Have you ever left the US? I doubt it. (i'm taking an educated guess, seeing as only about 20% of the US population owns a passport).

Travel a bit, soak up the experience and then maybe you can come back and debate these topics. Because to make sweeping generalities like that is, i'm sorry to say, retarded.
I suppose the other nine smartest would be the best to judge.

s

Lowlands paradise

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Whats your definition of 'intelligent'?
Really doctor scribbles , that was a terrible title for a thread.
Other than what others have already said I would like to say that Islam has given me at least one good thing. The Sufi tradtition. Awesome stuff.
Of course poetry, philosophy, architecture astronomy and in many other fields the Islam has contributed to the inheritage of mankind, as did buddhism christianity, judaism and several others.

But what can you do when a deaf man denies there is sound?

J

Moves
26 Jul 09

I challenge you to name one good thing that would be lost if the world were to shed itself of Islam.
Some one billion people's reasons for getting up to a shitty world every morning.

Name one bad thing you think we'll be rid of if Islam is no more.

J

Moves
26 Jul 09

I'm not a retard.
No, you're an instigator and opportunist, taking every foul opportunity to spread your propaganda.
You're nothing and only a true retard would consider your opinions on Islam seriously.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Jul 09

Have a butchers at this list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_inventions

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jul 09
1 edit

maybe you were joking when you typed this.
Please clarify, I find it disturbing if you were not joking.
Take the title of this thread and that comment on your own intelligence and we have a potentially dangerous situation.

Perhaps you have written these things because you know there are others that will agree with you? I sincerely hope you reconsider your accusation,ie.'Islam is foul'.
I mean what are you basing your evidence on?

I reckon if you asked 'God' 'He' would try to ensure that all humans on earth end up in a 'win/win' situation . Your approach is not going to help this desireable outcome.
Please respond. I will keep an open mind about you until then...
peace and respect🙁

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jul 09

Who are the other nine?

I think I can answer your question about naming one good thing about Islam.

It serves as a backdrop against which the truth can be seen.

For example. Islam claims that Allah is God. We know this is false because the only true God is the God of Abraham, and Abraham was not a Muslim.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
26 Jul 09

DoctorScribbles is right, Islam IS foul. This is beyond dispute. But it is no fouler than any other religion. The good doctor's mistake is that by singling out Islam he seems to imply that other religions are not foul, or that Islam is the foulest of religions. That, of course, would be cause for outrage. But if we recognize that Islam is no fouler than, say, Christianity, then there is no cause for offense.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by josephw
Who are the other nine?

I think I can answer your question about naming one good thing about Islam.

It serves as a backdrop against which the truth can be seen.

For example. Islam claims that Allah is God. We know this is false because the only true God is the God of Abraham, and Abraham was not a Muslim.
Abraham wasn't a Christian either.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
Abraham wasn't a Christian either.
Apparently you're not one of the other nine.

Why confound the point?

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
26 Jul 09

Originally posted by josephw
Apparently you're not one of the other nine.

Why confound the point?
Even if I'm not in the top ten, I'm still far ahead of you.

My point stands. By your reasoning, the Islamic god is false because Abraham was not a Muslim. Since Abraham was also not a Christian, it likewise stands that the Christian god is false. By your reasoning, since Abraham was Jewish, the Jewish god is the true god and Jesus was a big nobody.

If, on the other hand, you are allowed to hijack Judaism and shoehorn it into your Christianity, then there is no reason why the Muslims can't hijack both to lay the foundation for Islam.