Isiaha 9:6

Isiaha 9:6

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ah yes, motivated by ego rather than a quest for truth, as for me I have every faith that anyone reading these discussions can see for themselves how incredibly pointless it is trying to reason with nominal Christians.
Oh, we can see this, alright.

You are so in thrall to your perverted overlords that you cannot see the truth. You have been blinded.

It's sad, really.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, we can see this, alright.

You are so in thrall to your perverted overlords that you cannot see the truth. You have been blinded.

It's sad, really.
you are hysterical and appear to me to be incapable of rational thought.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
04 Feb 14

you are hysterical and appear to me to be incapable of rational thought.
No, it is you that is incapable of rational thought.

You said so yourself - you cannot or will not debate any point that is not merely a regurgitation of an official JW interpretation of a particular scripture!

As Suzy said - sad, really...

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14

Originally posted by CalJust
No, it is you that is incapable of rational thought.

You said so yourself - you cannot or will not debate any point that is not merely a regurgitation of an official JW interpretation of a particular scripture!

As Suzy said - sad, really...
this is not helping your case, i have made at every turn reference to the original language and based all interpretations purely on an understanding of the Biblical text, i have not mentioned Jehovahs witnesses once, infact i grew tired at the repeated references made to Jehovahs witnesses by others, devoid of reason, incapable of rational thought, blinded by religious bias and looking for an easy target, when I drew attention to the irrelevancy of their remarks they made even more and they do as you have just done, introduce another irrelevancy.

All that matters is what is written in scripture, this thread is about Isaiah 9:6, not Jehovahs witnesses, how you can fail to recognise the fact is known only to you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 14
1 edit

this is not helping your case, i have made at every turn reference to the original language and based all interpretations purely on an understanding of the Biblical text, i have not mentioned Jehovahs witnesses once, infact i grew tired at the repeated references made to Jehovahs witnesses by others, devoid of reason, incapable of rational thought, b ...[text shortened]... Isaiah 9:6, not Jehovahs witnesses, how you can fail to recognise the fact is known only to you.
No it is not what is wriiten in scripture that matters to you. The only thing that matters to you is the changing and twisting of scripture to agree with the Watchtower doctrines. It is for that purpose only that the Watchtower made their own translation and keep making new editions to change what they have missed changing in previous editions.

Jehovah's Witnesses worshipped Jesus until 1954

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/worship-jesus.php

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
No it is not what is wriiten in scripture that matters to you. The only thing that matters to you is the changing and twisting of scripture to agree with the Watchtower doctrines. It is for that purpose only that the Watchtower made their own translation and keep making new editions to change what they have missed changing in previous editions.

Jehovah's Witnesses worshipped Jesus until 1954

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/worship-jesus.php
this thread is about Isaiah 9:6, your inability to recognise the fact is an indication of a mind that is simply incapable of rational thought.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 14

this thread is about Isaiah 9:6, your inability to recognise the fact is an indication of a mind that is simply incapable of rational thought.
I was just pointing out your deceitfulness. However I will post my reverence in the proprer thread and then you can respond there.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14
1 edit

I was just pointing out your deceitfulness. However I will post my reverence in the proprer thread and then you can respond there.
Again you seem incapable of rational thought, the text is not about me personally, its about Isaiah 9:6, perhaps this is the same reason why you cannot distinguish between the subject of a clause and the predicate noun, you are simply incapable of rational thought. Have you seen a doctor recently?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 14

Again you seem incapable of rational thought, the text is not about me personally, its about Isaiah 9:6, perhaps this is the same reason why you cannot distinguish between the subject of a clause and the predicate noun, you are simply incapable of rational thought. Have you seen a doctor recently?
But this thread is about you and your unwillingness to accept the truth. The only thing that matters to you is the changing and twisting of scripture to agree with the Watchtower doctrines. It is for that purpose only that the Watchtower made their own translation and keep making new editions to change what they have missed changing in previous editions.

How do you wish to change and twist the meaning of Isaiah 9:6?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14

But this thread is about you and your unwillingness to accept the truth. The only thing that matters to you is the changing and twisting of scripture to agree with the Watchtower doctrines. It is for that purpose only that the Watchtower made their own translation and keep making new editions to change what they have missed changing in previous editions.

[b]How do you wish to change and twist the meaning of Isaiah 9:6?
[/b]
wait until the full moon you can have lots of fun howling at it, the little caravan trundles on and the dogs howl into the twilight

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 14

wait until the full moon you can have lots of fun howling at it, the little caravan trundles on and the dogs howl into the twilight
Funny how everyone here seems "incapable of rational thought" except you.

Seems like paranoid fantasy, if you ask me.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 14
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Funny how everyone here seems "incapable of rational thought" except you.

Seems like paranoid fantasy, if you ask me.
yes but no one is asking you and therefore all unsolicited questions will be ignored.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 14

How do you wish to change and twist the meaning of Isaiah 9:6?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
05 Feb 14

Ok I'll take a crack at this It's Mighty God vs Almighty God right ? I also do not know the Hebrew words for Mighty God vs Almighty God But I will look these words up first and look at them and see if I can ascertain the difference between the two words. I can tell you that Isaiah 9:6 is/was referring to the coming Messiah (Namely Jesus) Can we or do we agree on this point? (At this point I'm not trying to prove Jesus is anything other than this scripture is referring to Him)

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
05 Feb 14

he NAS Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon

Strong's Number: 1368
Original Word Word Origin
rwbbg intensive from (01396)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Gibbowr TWOT - 310b
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
ghib-bore'
Definition
adj

strong, mighty n m
strong man, brave man, mighty man

NAS Word Usage - Total: 158
champion 2, great 1, helpers 1, heroes 3, men 3, men of outstanding 1, Mighty 1, mighty 27, mighty man 15, mighty men 57, Mighty One 1, mighty one 2, mighty ones 3, mighty warrior 1, mighty warriors 2, strong 1, strong man 1, valiant warriors 1, valiant* 1, warrior 14, warrior has over another 1, warrior's 1, warriors 17, who is mighty 1

OK so the word for Mighty is ghib-bore it basically means strong or Mighty

Manny