Isaiah 9:6, For the JW

Isaiah 9:6, For the JW

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Jun 13
2 edits

Originally posted by galveston75
Well yes it is a fair question as no where in the Bible does it teach the trinity. So when ones say it is a fact then I'm simply asking for proof.
So far nothing anyone has produced has changed the fact they there is no trinity in the Bible.
The Holy Bible does teach the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. That is a trinity to me. The Holy Spirit is identified as another Helper for the believers to replace the Son, who returned to Heaven to be with the Father, as it was in the beginning, when John identified Him as the Word. All three are spoken of as being God. The Father even calls the Son by the title God and of course the Son calls the Father by the title God. And the apostle Peter calls the Holy Spirit by the title God and the Old Testament refers to the Spirit of God doing His thing at creation, etc. The angels in Heaven are said to worship all three with Holy! Holy! Holy!

Also the Son has been given all authority now and went back to sit at the right hand of the Father on the throne of God. Being on the right hand of power on high means that the Son is in charge in Heaven now.

HalleluYah !!! Prasie the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

rc

Moves
11 Jun 13

Originally posted by kd2acz
Robbie,

Who's talking here and who is being talked about.

[b]Revelation 1

King James Version (KJV)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the t ...[text shortened]... he isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Jesus Christ?[/b]
who is talking here,

'although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.' Phillipans 2:6

thanks

k

Moves
12 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
who is talking here,

'although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God.' Phillipans 2:6

thanks
😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 13

Originally posted by kd2acz
😉
How blind can they be?

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
The Holy Bible does teach the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. That is a trinity to me. The Holy Spirit is identified as another Helper for the believers to replace the Son, who returned to Heaven to be with the Father, as it was in the beginning, when John identified Him as the Word. All three are spoken of as being God. The Father even calls the S ...[text shortened]... ven now.

HalleluYah !!! Prasie the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
"Also the Son has been given all authority now and went back to sit at the right hand of the Father on the throne of God. Being on the right hand of power on high means that the Son is in charge in Heaven now."

You really have no idea that you yourself are denying the trinity by this statement do you?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 13
1 edit

"Also the Son has been given all authority now and went back to sit at the right hand of the Father on the throne of God. Being on the right hand of power on high means that the Son is in charge in Heaven now."

You really have no idea that you yourself are denying the trinity by this statement do you?
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

(1 John 5:7-8 NKJV)

"I and My Father are one.”

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”

The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

(John 10:30-33 NKJV)

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.

(1 Timothy 3:16 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

rc

Moves
12 Jun 13

[b]For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesu ...[text shortened]...

The Instructor[/b]
same old trinitarian paganism

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 13

same old trinitarian paganism
Regardless of what you call it, that is what is stated in the New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jun 13

[b]For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesu ...[text shortened]...

The Instructor[/b]
Funny how you always find the bible that supports the trinity when many don't. Try these where it never says "God" as it does in yours...

1 Timothy 3:16

Good News Translation (GNT)

16 No one can deny how great is the secret of our religion:

He appeared in human form,
was shown to be right by the Spirit,[a]
and was seen by angels.
He was preached among the nations,
was believed in throughout the world,
and was taken up to heaven.

New Living Translation (NLT)

16 Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith[a]:

Christ[b] was revealed in a human body
and vindicated by the Spirit.[c]
He was seen by angels
and announced to the nations.
He was believed in throughout the world
and taken to heaven in glory.

Sure some do use "God" but why don't they all? Maybe they knew it shouldn't be there and that it should not be influanced by the trinity theory?

Moves
12 Jun 13
2 edits

Funny how you always find the bible that supports the trinity when many don't.
I find it quite amusing when you JW dudes hassle the trinitarians for panthesism when you believe in "2 saviours".

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I find it quite amusing when you JW dudes hassle the trinitarians for panthesism when you believe in "2 saviours".
Yep we do but they are not the same spirit being. Jehovah is Almighty God who created us and he has appointed his son Jesus who is also considered a god in the Bible, to rule over us for a thousand years.
Quite a privalege Jehovah gave to his son Jesus for laying down his life for us, wouldn't you say?
Oh or is that confusing for ya?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jun 13
1 edit

Funny how you always find the bible that supports the trinity when many don't. Try these where it never says "God" as it does in yours...

Good News Translation (GNT)

16 No one can deny how great is the secret of our religion:

He appeared in human form,
was shown to be right by the Spirit,[a]
and was seen by ange ey knew it shouldn't be there and that it should not be influanced by the trinity theory?
They are different because they do not use the Majority Text or the Received Text. The are using the Critical Text which has been changed to agree with modern criticism that depends heavily upon the Alexandrian type of text used by the Arians.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jun 13

They are different because they do not use the Majority Text or the Received Text. The are using the Critical Text which has been changed to agree with modern criticism that depends heavily upon the Alexandrian type of text used by the Arians.

The Instructor
Your bible or the ones I quoted from?

rc

Moves
12 Jun 13

Your bible or the ones I quoted from?
oh dear has Ronald Jonah Hindu been caught using spurious texts again? Is there no path too slithery for him?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Jun 13

oh dear has Ronald Jonah Hindu been caught using spurious texts again? Is there no path too slithery for him?
Lol. Gotta give him credit for trying no matter what the means.
I just wonder how much he absolutly believes this stuff he post or he just is so determined to be against the JW's that he throws all he can at us no matter what it is?
Could be he's like the drowning man that is sinking and refuses to take our hand for help just because he wants to prove us wrong?