Is it time ...

Is it time ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jun 11

.. to start a RJHinds thread yet? 🙂

F

Moves
24 Jun 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
You supported Dasa when he was in RJHinds mode. And now you're not supporting RJHinds when he's in Dasa mode. Why the difference?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
24 Jun 11
1 edit

I would certainly be interested to hear how many young-earth believers there are on the site.

And I must admit, were it not for the huge difference in rating I'd be suspecting that Hinds and Dasa were two faces of the same troll.

F

Moves
24 Jun 11

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
And I must admit, were it not for the huge difference in rating I'd be suspecting that Hinds and Dasa were two faces of the same troll.
Some friends of mine here - Protestants, as it happens - have been reading some of the Spirituality threads over the last few weeks, and they are unanimous: RJHinds is offering a clever and observant parody. As Christians, my friends, albeit not extremists by any intellectual measure, are aghast - and, maybe because of cultural factors - they are not so able or inclined to laugh it off, despite the fact that many of the things RJHinds comes out with are an absolute hoot.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jun 11

Originally posted by FMF
You supported Dasa when he was in RJHinds mode. And now you're not supporting RJHinds when he's in Dasa mode. Why the difference?
I didn't support a lot of Dasa's crap. I did like his source material.

Got it now? The difference is the source material.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jun 11

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I would certainly be interested to hear how many young-earth believers there are on the site.

This young-earth thing is really starting to bug me.
I presume they are grown men and all ...

D

St. Peter's

Moves
24 Jun 11

Originally posted by FMF
Some friends of mine here - Protestants, as it happens - have been reading some of the Spirituality threads over the last few weeks, and they are unanimous: RJHinds is offering a clever and observant parody. As Christians, my friends, albeit not extremists by any intellectual measure, are aghast - and, maybe because of cultural factors - they are not so able or ...[text shortened]... gh it off, despite the fact that many of the things RJHinds comes out with are an absolute hoot.
I think he's dead serious. Unfortunately the most vocal Christians tend to be fundies

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jun 11

Originally posted by Doward
I think he's dead serious. Unfortunately the most vocal Christians tend to be fundies
That's because the liberal Christian tends to role over when it comes to the truth.

The world just loves the guy that calls himself a Christian who denies the literal resurrection of Jesus from the dead.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jun 11

I'm not sure how much RJ and I would agree on the finer points of doctrine, but in the main I'd say that his arguments are sound.

Which is evidenced by the fact that he is being vilified in this thread.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jun 11

I didn't support a lot of Dasa's crap. I did like his source material.

Got it now? The difference is the source material.
Like your source material for music? hahahah!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 11

Originally posted by josephw
I'm not sure how much RJ and I would agree on the finer points of doctrine, but in the main I'd say that his arguments are sound.

Which is evidenced by the fact that he is being vilified in this thread.
Why not vilify him? He talks crap like you.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 11

Like your source material for music? hahahah!
Laugh it up Fuzzball

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jun 11

Why not vilify him? He talks crap like you.
Why not vilify you?

Just admit it karoly, you love my crap. In fact, if it weren't for my crap you'd have no crap to talk about. hehehe!

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Jun 11

Laugh it up Fuzzball
Fuzzball?

hahahahahahahahaha!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Jun 11

Why not vilify you?

Just admit it karoly, you love my crap. In fact, if it weren't for my crap you'd have no crap to talk about. hehehe!
I did start a thread called "attack me". Feel free to have a real go.