Invitation to prove evolution...

Invitation to prove evolution...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Nov 13

Funny thing is, Galveston will leave this thread thinking he's proved a point.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol. Still no proof. Thanks.
Still no acknowledgement of my first post. Thanks.

Still no definition of 'Kind'. Thanks.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
But he has. He has proved beyond doubt that he is wilfully ignorant. He has given the same admission that Robbie gave - that he won't read a book on evolution and that doing so would endanger his faith.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
But he has. He has proved beyond doubt that he is wilfully ignorant. He has given the same admission that Robbie gave - that he won't read a book on evolution and that doing so would endanger his faith.
No book will ever prove it. One day maybe you and the others will see that.

Maybe a learning lesson? Try this out if you will:

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13
2 edits

Still no acknowledgement of my first post. Thanks.

Still no definition of 'Kind'. Thanks.
Hummm I thought that would be a simple enough thing to get. Perhaps if you understood what "kinds or species" were it would help you see that evolution just doesn't work. Kinds or species have never changed and never will just as the Bible explains.

Try this.....There are different "kinds" of transportation one could take on a trip. A car is a car and not a bus and will never turn into a bus as it is a car. Neither will a plane turn into a ship as they are all different "kinds" of transportations available for our use.

Or this....A horse is a horse. Always has been and always will be a horse. It's will never turn into a bird as a bird is not a horse and they are two different "kinds" or "species".
Simply enough? No?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Still here.......

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 13

I think he has proved a point -- Atheist Evilutionists are stupid.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Nov 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I think he has proved a point -- Atheist Evilutionists are stupid.

The Instructor
Well not really but I know why you say that. I've admitted that many are very educated and many far then I'll ever be. But sometimes us simple people can see things clearly and just scratch our heads and wonder how so many that are educated can be fooled by this.
But education does not always mean common sence and when you throw in haughtyness and wanting to appear to be superior, well you get ones who first deny God and his wisdom and promote their beiliefs no matter what.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Nov 13

No book will ever prove it.
No book will ever prove what? You don't even know what evolution is, which is why you keep making that ridiculous claim over and over.

Cape Town

Moves
05 Nov 13

Hummm I thought that would be a simple enough thing to get. Perhaps if you understood what "kinds or species" were it would help you see that evolution just doesn't work. Kinds or species have never changed and never will just as the Bible explains.
I know what 'species' is in the scientific world. And yes, species have changed.

Try this.....There are different "kinds" of transportation one could take on a trip. A car is a car and not a bus and will never turn into a bus as it is a car. Neither will a plane turn into a ship as they are all different "kinds" of transportations available for our use.
Actually I have driven a car that could also be called a mini-bus. There are also sea-planes, boat cars, etc.
So is a small hatchback the same 'kind' as a large 4x4?

Or this....A horse is a horse. Always has been and always will be a horse. It's will never turn into a bird as a bird is not a horse and they are two different "kinds" or "species".
Simply enough? No?

No.
Is a donkey the same kind as a horse? What about a mule? What about a Zebra?
I need a specific definition, not some wishy washy vagueness.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 13
1 edit

I know what 'species' is in the scientific world. And yes, species have changed.

[b]Try this.....There are different "kinds" of transportation one could take on a trip. A car is a car and not a bus and will never turn into a bus as it is a car. Neither will a plane turn into a ship as they are all different "kinds" of transportations available for our ...[text shortened]... about a mule? What about a Zebra?
I need a specific definition, not some wishy washy vagueness.
The zebras, donkeys, mules, and horses are all within the horse family, but they are different species within this main kind. So the term "kind" as used in the Holy Bible is not as specific as you want to use it. So the whole horse family can be said to be within the same biological kind. They can also be said to be different kinds when speaking of them at the species level.

The Instructor

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Nov 13

The zebras, donkeys, mules, and horses are all within the horse family, but they are different species within this main kind. So the term "kind" as used in the Holy Bible is not as specific as you want to use it. So the whole horse family can be said to be within the same biological kind. They can also be said to be different kinds when speaking of them at the species level.

The Instructor
So zebras are the same kind as horses and also not the same kind.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Infidel

Moves
05 Nov 13

The zebras, donkeys, mules, and horses are all within the horse family, (1) but they are different species within this main kind. So the term "kind" as used in the Holy Bible is not as specific as you want to use it. So the whole horse family can be said to be within the same biological kind. (2) They can also be said to be different kinds when speaking of them at the species level.

The Instructor
(1) They are different species of the same kind.

(2) They are different kinds of the same species.

😵😲🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 13

Originally posted by Great King Rat
[b](1) They are different species of the same kind.

(2) They are different kinds of the same species.

😵😲🙄[/b]
No, number 2 is incorrect.

(2) They are different species kind of the same family kind.

😏

The Instructor

Cape Town

Moves
05 Nov 13
1 edit

So the term "kind" as used in the Holy Bible is not as specific as you want to use it.
Its not about how specific I want it to be, its about how specific galveston75 means it in his usage. He made some very specific statements and used the word 'kind'. I want to know exactly what he meant by 'kind' in those statements.
It is becoming clear however that he doesn't actually know what he meant.

Galveston75 said:
If this is fact then show me a link where I can actually see one KIND changing to another KIND.

I want a reliable test I can use on two animals to know whether or not they are the same KIND, before I present my example to Galveston. If he cannot give me this test, then when I present my example he will simply say 'but they are the same KIND'. He is devious that way.