Interfaith agenda

Interfaith agenda

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Dec 17

Originally posted by @whodey
It's the witch hunt for offensive language.

For example, in some places in Europe I hear that pastors are not allowed to say that homosexual sex is an abomination to God cuz it is offensive.
What does this have to do with the OP?

w

Moves
08 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
You are arguing that there is no problem with URI except that Saudis would not be allowed to join it? Be clear.
I'm saying that there is no way in hell that the international community will force Muslims to allow other religions into places like Mecca, but they damn sure will have no problem forcing it on everyone else.

F

Moves
08 Dec 17

I'm saying that there is no way in hell that the international community will force Muslims to allow other religions into places like Mecca, but they damn sure will have no problem forcing it on everyone else.
What does this have to do with URI? Have you even opened their web site and looked to see what they are all about and what they do?

F

Moves
08 Dec 17

Do we want governments pushing a world religion? I say no.
On what basis are you suggesting URI is "a world religion" or, indeed, a "religion" at all? What evidence do you have that there are "governments pushing" URI as a "religion"?

F

Moves
08 Dec 17

Here's some info about URI's activities in the Middle East and in North Africa

https://uri.org/region/middle-east-and-north-africa

Which bits of it give you a bad "vibe" and why?

F

Moves
18 Dec 17

Bump for whodey