Intelligent Design in Biology

Intelligent Design in Biology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by humy

First, there is only ONE GOD and not many gods. If you wish to exslude God from your question then

NO, can't you read? I said “a god” NOT “a god excluding God”. How does “a god” exclude “God”? Isn't “God” supposed to be “a god” by definition? -answer, yes.

the premise is wrong from start to finish.

whatever my “ ...[text shortened]... em to contol? [/quote]

how do you know there exists a “why” the laws of physics exist?
I have decided you must be blinded by Satan and I can not help you see the Truth. So I will leave you to believe the lies of Satan if you wish.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds

The evolution of one kind of creature to another kind of creature has never been observed.
that is correct because there is no such classification as "kind" in biology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_classification

desperate evolutionists keep moving goal posts. the original claim was that evolution of new species had not been observed. when we finally observed the evolution of new species, the goal posts moved, now it seems they have made up a new, obscure classification called "kind" which doesn't exist and claim no such thing has been observed.

no guff chet.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
that is correct because there is no such classification as "kind" in biology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_classification

desperate evolutionists keep moving goal posts. the original claim was that evolution of new species had not been observed. when we finally observed the evolution of new species, the goal posts moved, now it seems th ...[text shortened]... lled "kind" which doesn't exist and claim no such thing has been observed.

no guff chet.
The classification "kind" does exist. It is stated in the Holy Bible and this was the orignal classification long before man, influenced by satan, changed the classification to more fit with the theory of evolution.

Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
(Genesis 1:11-12 NKJV)

Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
(Genesis 1:24-25 NKJV)

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 May 12

The classification "kind" does exist. It is stated in the Holy Bible
what is the definition of "kind"?

h

Moves
17 May 12

I have decided you must be blinded by Satan and I can not help you see the Truth. So I will leave you to believe the lies of Satan if you wish.
well, I haven't seen or met or spoken or interacted with the guy, but say "hi, how are you doing?” to him for me.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
17 May 12

well, I haven't seen or met or spoken or interacted with the guy, but say "hi, how are you doing?” to him for me.
Well the only recorded instance of Satan having a chat is with god. (Several times)

I partcularly like Job 1:7 when the All-knowing, All-seeing biblical god asks Satan where he has been!

They seem to get on quite well..............

please do not argue with these facts; they are recorded in the Good Book.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by wolfgang59
what is the definition of "kind"?
Kind
1. a class or group having characteristics in common; sort; type: two of a kind ; what kind of creature?
Dictionary.com

2. A Natural group, class, or division; as the bird kind.
Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary

Example sentence using kind:

He raises hawks and other birds of that kind.

Biblical kind
http://www.theistic-evolution.com/kind.html

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Sorry, I have no interaction with Satan. I rely on the Holy Spirit for protection from Satan's influence. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cape Town

Moves
17 May 12

Kind
1. a class or group having characteristics in common; sort; type: two of a kind ; what kind of creature?
Since the characteristics in question are not specified, any claims regarding 'kinds' such as their inability to interbreed etc are clearly made in error.
For example, by your definition I could correctly say "bulldogs are one kind of dog, and sausage dogs are another". But we know that bulldogs and sausage dogs can interbreed.

h

Moves
17 May 12

Sorry, I have no interaction with Satan. I rely on the Holy Spirit for protection from Satan's influence. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
Sorry, I have no interaction with Satan.

then how do you know 'he' exists?
-and before you have a chance to answer that by quoting a verse in a Bible; how do you know that the Bible always tells the truth?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
Since the characteristics in question are not specified, any claims regarding 'kinds' such as their inability to interbreed etc are clearly made in error.
For example, by your definition I could correctly say "bulldogs are one kind of dog, and sausage dogs are another". But we know that bulldogs and sausage dogs can interbreed.
That definition you quoted is from Dictionary.com. You stopped reading too soon. I did not make it up.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 12

Sorry, I have no interaction with Satan.

then how do you know 'he' exists?
-and before you have a chance to answer that by quoting a verse in a Bible; how do you know that the Bible always tells the truth?
God can not lie. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 May 12
2 edits

If your god lied, how would you prove it?
If this god maybe instead of outright lying, just bent the truth a little. How would you know the difference?

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
17 May 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
If your god lied, how would you prove it?
If this god maybe instead of outright lying, just bent the truth a little. How would you know the difference?
Hmmm. Should we refer to Descartes here?

h

Moves
17 May 12
1 edit

How do you know that God cannot lie?
-is it because you know that the Bible always tells the truth and says that God cannot lie?
-if so, how do you know that the Bible always tells the truth?
-is it because you know that God cannot lie?
-if so, how do you know that God cannot lie?
-is it because you know that the Bible always tells the truth and says that God cannot lie?
-if so, how do you know that the Bible always tells the truth?
-is it because you know that God cannot lie?
….and so on for infinitum.

Is this the circular argument you use in your mind?
If not, then how and where does this circle break?