Intelligent Design in Biology

Intelligent Design in Biology

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
01 Jun 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
In the USA a liberal is someone who believes in a big centralized federal government by taking away some of the powers originally given to the states by our U.S. Constituton. This results in a lot of wasteful spending of the taxpayers money. They also support many wasteful, giveaway social programs that require higher taxes. They believe in redistribution o ...[text shortened]... can just print more money to spend the nation out of debt. I think you should get the idea now.
They believe in redistribution of wealth (taking from the rich and giving to the poor),

Kinda like Jesus.

The liberals in California have prevented the cutting of forests to conserve the trees. However, this has resulted in more forest fires,

So your answer to the problem of forest fires is to get rid of all the forests?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12
3 edits

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
They believe in redistribution of wealth (taking from the rich and giving to the poor),

Kinda like Jesus.

The liberals in California have prevented the cutting of forests to conserve the trees. However, this has resulted in more forest fires,

You don't understand. The timber industry knows how to cut the forest and clean up the brush to prevent the forest fires from being less likely to spread over large areas; and at the same time, harvest and preserve the forest so they can make a living and there will be lumber forever. They do not have to cut all the trees down in a forest. But by preventing any cutting at all, it is up to mother nature to come in with lighting to burn them down. Then no one gets any benefit from the trees at all. The birds and the forest animals still become deprived of their homes anyway. So the liberals are not doing what they intended to do because they are too stupid. Just like you. You probably still don't understand.

P.S. There are no rain forests in California and it gets very dry there in the summer months and fires get started there not only from lightning storms, but from hiuman neglect while camping, etc.

h

Moves
01 Jun 12

Do your liberals there believe in the right of a woman to have an abortion of her choosing, with partial birth abortions included; and if she can not afford it the federal government should be required to pay for it?
which liberals? it depends.

h

Moves
01 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Kinda like Jesus.

LOL. That's a good one 😵. Great logic.
A bit like solving the problem of people dying of hart attacks by murdering the lot of them.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

Originally posted by humy

You are just as ignorant and stupid as those liberals in California.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

which liberals? it depends.
So you do have some of those. They will destroy your country too, but mean well doing it.

h

Moves
01 Jun 12
1 edit

So you do have some of those. They will destroy your country too, but mean well doing it.
would they do that by refusing to save the forests from fire by refusing to cut them down?

Z

Moves
01 Jun 12
1 edit

You don't understand. The timber industry knows how to cut the forest and clean up the brush to prevent the forest fires from being less likely to spread over large areas; and at the same time, harvest and preserve the forest so they can make a living and there will be lumber forever. They do not have to cut all the trees down in a forest. But by preventi get started there not only from lightning storms, but from hiuman neglect while camping, etc.
yes, because the lumber industry acts on what is best for the environment and not their pockets.

and liberals do not allow ANY woodcutting.

all of this just so you can wipe your ahole with 5 pieces of paper instead of 3.

i have noticed you didn't notice my observation about jesus doing and preaching the exact same thing you complain about liberals. why is that? isn't it ironic that american republicans, the people who claim to be the most christian, go against Jesus' teachings?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

would they do that by refusing to save the forests from fire by refusing to cut them down?
Oh, they have many ways to wreak havoc. I would not under estimate the stupidity of some liberals.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Jun 12

A bit like solving the problem of people dying of hart attacks by murdering the lot of them.
You are expecting reason and logic from a YEC who is politically somewhat to the right of Genghis Khan?

“It is not sufficient that I suceed - all others must fail.” Qoute from Genghis Khan.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

Now, isn't that just like those stupid liberals, who can't see the forest for the trees?

h

Moves
01 Jun 12

Oh, they have many ways to wreak havoc. I would not under estimate the stupidity of some liberals.
actually I thought it was you who implied that we should chop down trees to protect them from fire.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

actually I thought it was you who implied that we should chop down trees to protect them from fire.
I was referring to loss of jobs in the timber industry that cut down trees to produce lumber for building houses and other things we make from wood. They know how to do it without raping the land of trees. The liberals do not have to band the cutting down of trees to preserve nature.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
01 Jun 12

The word some might come in very handy in this discussion.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 12

Originally posted by SwissGambit
The word some might come in very handy in this discussion.
11. Thou shalt not feed the troll.