Insulting Christians .......

Insulting Christians .......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Well, the Anglicans have women pastors.
So do the Protestants, at least in Germany and Norway. Of course they don't have a woman pope because they don't have a pope, but they do have woman bishops (I am not sure about knights, rooks, pawns... 😉 ).

I have no interest in insulting Christians, and I know many Christians who don't insult non-Christians (or other Christians who belong to a different denomination) either. But some people here who call themselves Christians are really good at it. It's sometimes somewhat amusing, but mostly just sad. After reading quite a bit in the forums I thought nothing could really shock me anymore, but I must admit I was still quite shocked when RBHILL associated Iraqis with scumbags. How he manages to reconcile this (and a lot of other things) with the teachings of Jesus which he says he believes in, is totally beyond me.

x

NY

Moves
07 Jun 05

Originally posted by Coletti
Hit me with your best shot!
POOPIE HEAD!

x

NY

Moves
07 Jun 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
Probm is most of these guys can't shoot straight😉
My woman sais i shoot strait... strait up her nose..lmao...

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
07 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Insulting Christians ....... Go ahead .....
Why would I want to do that?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Jun 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
[b Am I supposed to throw in the obligatory "jerkwad" now or later?[/b]

You'll have to ask no1. He introduced the term and uses it frequently, because he just "luvvvvvs" the word. He's the expert.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
07 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Go ahead .....
Is this seriously the kinda crappy threads we have going on now? And I thought RHP distracted me from important things like International Economics field exams. Guess not.