Insulting Christians .......

Insulting Christians .......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
06 Jun 05

Go ahead .....

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Go ahead .....
Hit me with your best shot!

e

Moves
06 Jun 05

Feeling chippy today, guys?

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Coletti
Hit me with your best shot!
Probm is most of these guys can't shoot straight๐Ÿ˜‰

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
Probm is most of these guys can't shoot straight๐Ÿ˜‰
Ain't that the truth,,most times the aim at a Christian and the hit you.

lol couldn't resist that

d

Moves
06 Jun 05

They tend to repeat themselves.

Ivanhoe starts this thread about once a month. It was old the second time I saw it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
Ain't that the truth,,most times the aim at a Christian and the hit you.

lol couldn't resist that
A nice shot, have to give you credit. ๐Ÿ™‚
Kelly

e

Moves
06 Jun 05

At first I thought this was to be a thread examining the vitriolic brickbats you of the faith are well capable of hurling!

๐Ÿ˜‰

t
King of the Ashes

Trying to rise ....

Moves
06 Jun 05

I don't try to insult Christians. I just think it is ridiculous to think that man can understand the Word of God much less record it in human language. In other words, I think you are wrong about the Bible and I'm not ashamed to say so. If you consider that an insult, oh well. There's nothing I can do about that.

... --- ...

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by thesonofsaul
I don't try to insult Christians. I just think it is ridiculous to think that man can understand the Word of God much less record it in human language. In other words, I think you are wrong about the Bible and I'm not ashamed to say so. If you consider that an insult, oh well. There's nothing I can do about that.

... --- ...
*placing tongue in cheek

You're just not insulting enough I guess. ๐Ÿ™ Sorry.

A
Dog Companion

Rain Forest

Moves
06 Jun 05
1 edit

I am maybe mistaken but I do not recall anything in the Bible which depicts Christ as having issued such a random goad.....certainly not a goad to inspire misconduct....

Could a goad be interpreted as a sin of permission?

As Christians shouldn't we strive to bring out the best in the people around us? To allow people to espress the "divine" and "sacred" self?

Or, could it be that we are having humor? And, I missed it?๐Ÿ˜ณ

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Aynat
I am maybe mistaken but I do not recall anything in the Bible which depicts Christ as having issued such a random goad.....certainly not a goad to inspire misconduct....

Could a goad be interpreted as a sin of permission?

As Christians shouldn't we strive to bring out the best in the people around us? To allow people to espress the "divine" and "sacred" self?

Or, could it be that we are having humor? And, I missed it?๐Ÿ˜ณ
You missed it I think. But don't feel bad - I wouldn't say these have been top ten funniest posts (including mine). They are just a little bit funny. If you sort of cross you eyes when you look at them.

e

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Coletti
They are just a little bit funny. If you sort of cross you eyes when you look at them.
Along with a good hit of NO2...

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
06 Jun 05

I expected to see a list of Christians who have been insulting to the other users of RHP that they claim will BURN IN HELL'S FIRES FOR ETERNITY.

ES

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I expected to see a list of Christians who have been insulting to the other users of RHP that they claim will BURN IN HELL'S FIRES FOR ETERNITY.

ES
I can't say for sure who's gonna burn and who's going to glory. But there's nothing wrong with warning people they are heading for a cliff. Has anyone here been personally condemned to hell - any one in particular - or is it just a general thing?