India and the Vedas.

India and the Vedas.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Sep 11

Sorry everyone, I'm just being silly now.
I really dont care so much what FMF thinks of me,so I will try to cease,(only to be held up again down the track, no doubt .)

See y'all!! you too, robbie carrobie 😉

See you later too FMF, I'm sure you'll be close by ..

F

Moves
28 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
1. That's right , I dont steer clear of anyone. I put out a little line up there for Suzianne just to have a stir and se how she responds.
You PM'd me asking me to post differently when I respond to Dasa or just let him abuse me and everyone else or that I was somehow missing Dasa's point or that I was somehow misleading the forum about Dasa [not quite sure; you don't write very coherently]. And yet, in fact, I am restrained and patient and always assert Dasa's right to hold his beliefs. Do you PM the people who heap abuse on Dasa? Why is it you think Dasa needs your protection at all?

n

Moves
28 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
You PM'd me asking me to post differently when I respond to Dasa or just let him abuse me and everyone else or that I was somehow missing Dasa's point or that I was somehow misleading the forum about Dasa [not quite sure; you don't write very coherently]. And yet, in fact, I am restrained and patient and always assert Dasa's right to hold his beliefs. Do you PM the people who heap abuse on Dasa? Why is it you think Dasa needs your protection at all?
The only protection Dasa needs is that little room with the padded walls