I'm sick of people remembering ...

I'm sick of people remembering ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
03 Apr 09
2 edits

Originally posted by scherzo
These people are living in a dreamworld. There is no hope for peace unless one side leaves. I have no intention of it being our side.
So you either believe that the Israelis will decide to pick up and go or they will all be killed and/or then forced to leave. Do I hear you correctly? So what are the chances of them wanting to pick up and leave? I hear Antartica is nice this time of year or perhaps they will try Europe again? You know, perhaps they could initiate the formation of a fourth riech. LOL.

I suppose since we both know there is no where for them to go there remains only one solution. You know, the final solution. We've all been through this before you know.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by whodey
So you either believe that the Israelis will decide to pick up and go or they will all be killed and/or then forced to leave. Do I hear you correctly? So what are the chances of them wanting to pick up and leave? I hear Antartica is nice this time of year or perhaps they will try Europe again? You know, perhaps they could initiate the formation of a fourt ...[text shortened]... only one solution. You know, the final solution. We've all been through this before you know.
Even the Israelis know the rules of baseball -- 3 Reichs and you're out

Cape Town

Moves
03 Apr 09
1 edit

But not during a colonial occupation.
What do you mean? As far as I know Israel does not have any colonies, nor is Israel a colony of another country. The situation in South Africa was far worse than colonial occupation. With colonial occupation you can simply give the people their country and leave - as happened in Zambia one of the most peaceful nations in Africa. If however you have settled in the country as happened in Zimbabwe and South Africa, you must eventually learn to live with each other or continue fighting indefinitely. The idea that you can force everyone you don't like to leave simply doesn't get very far.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

So you either believe that the Israelis will decide to pick up and go or they will all be killed and/or then forced to leave. Do I hear you correctly? So what are the chances of them wanting to pick up and leave? I hear Antartica is nice this time of year or perhaps they will try Europe again? You know, perhaps they could initiate the formation of a fourt ...[text shortened]... only one solution. You know, the final solution. We've all been through this before you know.
Fourth Reich .... I think DSR has some pretty good plans for that if you want to ask him, assuming he hasn't been given a forum ban by now.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by Scriabin
Unless they're foul.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
What do you mean? As far as I know Israel does not have any colonies, nor is Israel a colony of another country. The situation in South Africa was far worse than colonial occupation. With colonial occupation you can simply give the people their country and leave - as happened in Zambia one of the most peaceful nations in Africa. If however you have settle ...[text shortened]... ely. The idea that you can force everyone you don't like to leave simply doesn't get very far.
Israel is in itself a colonial state, because the invasion is a colonizing one.

The situation in South Africa was far worse than colonial occupation.

Glad to hear you admit it. I never said it wasn't. I just said that colonial occupation was an integral part of the elitist South African system.

The idea that you can force everyone you don't like to leave simply doesn't get very far.

They're obstacles to peace. I don't think many people like them very much, but everyone else is too optimistic in dealing with them. They operate under the preconceived (ill-conceived) notion that the Israelis want peace with the Palestinians. They don't.

w

Moves
03 Apr 09

They're obstacles to peace. I don't think many people like them very much, but everyone else is too optimistic in dealing with them. They operate under the preconceived (ill-conceived) notion that the Israelis want peace with the Palestinians. They don't.[/b]
According to you there will be no peace unless one side leaves. I assume that you do not invision the Palestinians ever leaving so the question begs to be asked, how will you get the Israelis to leave or will there never be peace?

w

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by Scriabin
Actually, if the last Reich is a wild pitch the runner can be struck out but still advance to first base and not have it recorded as an out. Just a little know rule that is good to know.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

According to you there will be no peace unless one side leaves. I assume that you do not invision the Palestinians ever leaving so the question begs to be asked, how will you get the Israelis to leave or will there never be peace?
Forcibly and with international support.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
03 Apr 09

Actually, if the last Reich is a wild pitch the runner can be struck out but still advance to first base and not have it recorded as an out. Just a little know rule that is good to know.
but if the catcher tags him out, he's out. I was a catcher as a kid, so it wasn't a little known rule to me -- little league pitching being what it is, I had a lot of tagging to do.

w

Moves
03 Apr 09

Kinda like what we did with Iraq the first go around only we will then get them all on planes or trains out of town and/or kill them all?

P

Moves
03 Apr 09

Creating yet another refugee disaster.

Solve a problem by creating a problem.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
03 Apr 09

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Creating yet another refugee disaster.

Solve a problem by creating a problem.
No, because they can be put back to wherever they came from. Palestinian people came from Palestine. "Israelis" came from Ethiopia, Europe, etc.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Apr 09

Its not going to happen. So do you accept that there will never be peace? Do you honestly think that your desire to have a particular piece of land that you feel attached to is really worth never ending war?

P

Moves
03 Apr 09
1 edit

No, because they can be put back to wherever they came from. Palestinian people came from Palestine. "Israelis" came from Ethiopia, Europe, etc.
Most Jews in Israel were born in Israel hence they came from Israel.

According to a couple quick sources that's up to 65% of the non-Arab population.

So 65% of the people you would be deporting came from Israel.

About 35% were born to parents who were actually born in Israel.

So you'd be deporting a lot of people who came from Israel.

Also, as twhitehead mentioned, it's never actually going to happen.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/newpop.html
http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3448046,00.html