I'm attracted to women.

I'm attracted to women.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
Evolution does not have a direction and thus cannot go backwards.
It si always backward. That is why I called it devolution.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Marraige is to be considered honourable among all, the apostle was advocating it for those who do not have self control if you actually read the passage in context and in fact he recommended singleness as being the best.. There is no provision made for homosexuals in fact the Bible states quite clearly that the practice is unatural, sinful and thos ...[text shortened]... no place in God's kingdom. Hard for you to reconcile that to your ludicrous proposals isn't it.
It was the best in his case, but not in most cases.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by vivify
I'll make this simple.

You think the bible's right to let people marry, if they can't control their sexual desires. However, if gays can't control their sexual desires, you think it's right for the bible to deny gays marriage.

Your thinking couldn't be any more unjust.
Marriage was made for a man and a woman to join together as one flesh. It was not meant for two men or two women. That is a fact.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by JS357
"the phrase 'we are not tempted beyond anything we can bear'"

The comedian Tig Notaro started her monologue one time by telling her audience he had just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Eventually they got the idea she was serious, which she was. As part of the following monologue, she said,

"I always think about the idea that God never gives you more ...[text shortened]... oar of applause is, “I guess God was right. I can handle this. I can totally take so much more.”
You of little faith.

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
You of little faith.
You didn't read the last part? Or you didn't understand it?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

You didn't read the last part? Or you didn't understand it?
We may not be on the same wavelength.

Moves
07 Jan 14

We may not be on the same wavelength.
Review: "But that’s not the last word she says on the matter. The very last thing she says on the recording, over an emotional roar of applause is, “I guess God was right. I can handle this. I can totally take so much more.”"

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

Review: "But that’s not the last word she says on the matter. The very last thing she says on the recording, over an emotional roar of applause is, “I guess God was right. I can handle this. I can totally take so much more.”"
But do you say God is right?

Moves
07 Jan 14
2 edits

But do you say God is right?
I can handle this. Of course, I would have it no other way. Would you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Jan 14

One can make mistakes in the dark.
I suppose they can ...IF they are in that weird a$$ cafe in Amsterdam where you get a drink downstairs and then go upstairs to find yourself in a room full of people getting it on, and it's pitch dark.

But even,then, how long could you go before you even just 'brushed up' against someone's crotch .... or adams apple??

Moves
07 Jan 14

wow such patience Trev, you deserve to be canonised.
Oie!!! I'm not dead yet 😉

rc

Moves
07 Jan 14

Originally posted by Trev33
Oie!!! I'm not dead yet 😉
St Trev canonised as the patron saint of ultimate patience while still living! for services above and beyond the call of duty in making sense of suzziannes posts. Amen.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jan 14

I can handle this. Of course, I would have it no other way. Would you?
I would rather take the easy way out with no temptations or evil to deal with, but I believe God knows better than I.

rain

Moves
08 Jan 14
2 edits

What is it about the phrase 'we are not tempted beyond anything we can bear' that yet evades you. People are being heped to overcome and deal with temptation not to pander to it in your namby pamby self indulgent weak and wimpy world. If someone wants to live their life in harmony with biblical standards they can do it with Gods help and good health to them I say.
The bible says the ability to remain single is a gift. Those who don't have that "gift" can't bear being single. That goes for gays without the "gift" to be single. Thus, your god is putting more on those gays then they can bear by barring them from marriage.

Moves
08 Jan 14

St Trev canonised as the patron saint of ultimate patience while still living! for services above and beyond the call of duty in making sense of suzziannes posts. Amen.
Can I get a hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert black people singing Christian music*

😀