If your god didn’t exist

If your god didn’t exist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @eladar
You think thumbs down mean anything? You must have a real need to be validated by others lol.

At a site dominated by libtards, I am surprised all of my posts do not receive 30 thumbs down.
personally in a forum, i dont see the point of a popularity contest (thumbs up or down) i would rather that they respond

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Sep 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
Godwashed!!

That is so awesome. I'm going to use this. Maybe not in the way you meant, though. ;P

We should ALL be Godwashed in his love and in his word.
If it were only true. Man made gods can't godwash anything. Maybe they could godwash their car.

I'm not even saying there is no god. I am saying if there is one or more, we are in quarantine and hands (if this deity has hands) off. Right now humans are doing their best to off the entire planet of life and succeeding and maybe humans will follow. If so, there will be no godwashing of that event.

Of course the last surviving human, if Christian, will just say, we are all going to a better place as that person looks out at the desert we have made of Earth.
And of course caring less that literally trillions of animal life forms perished already and will perish in the future since from the JC perspective, humans are THE life on Earth and everything else is not worth talking about.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
personally in a forum, i dont see the point of a popularity contest (thumbs up or down) i would rather that they respond
2 thumbs up!!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @badradger
I played the blood red game
red rivers raged to the sea
I stole the souls of men
running riot in their ruins
I walked upon the shores of death
scarlet breakers staining the sand
I stared into the eyes of god
and saw nothing but pain.
Gotta get through hell to get to heaven .... but there is a way: make yourself smaller..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @pudgenik
A person who claims to be intelligent is usually best by not answering, lest he look like a fool
Your offtap bro!!