if there is intelligent design ....

if there is intelligent design ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
You think everything has been here forever is a third option? It never had a start just a loop?
Interesting, no reason for the loop it just is? Sort of like the eternal God, you instead want
the eternal universe?

I think the repeating universe is just a cop out avoiding the hard truth that nothing can
produce anything, so having something from nothing isn't valid.
He may believe in Richard Dawkin's option that aliens from another universe did it. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
If you would just use your own common sense you should be able to see that the DNA of all humans do not have cancer and other diseases programmed into it so that all human bodies have diseases to begin with. Geneticists know that mutations cause these diseases over a period of time. If evolution were true then these diseases would be disappearing with time, ...[text shortened]... Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center joins Hari Sreenivasan.

[youtube]3bGhkEJjsCs[/youtube]
The point is, if your creation myth is right, your god made us half-assed and prone to disease. It is now up to humans to correct the mistakes your so-called god made in our design.

Which of course is fantasy, since no god designed us, we are only the latest ape of a 5 million+ year lineage of simians.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
The point is, if your creation myth is right, your god made us half-assed and prone to disease. It is now up to humans to correct the mistakes your so-called god made in our design.

Which of course is fantasy, since no god designed us, we are only the latest ape of a 5 million+ year lineage of simians.
I already informed you that God made everything for its purpose and man screwed it up by disobeying God and all things have deteriorated, or as you call it evolved, to the poor state of today. So don't blame God for the state the world is in today, but blame man for refusing to obey God. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Aug 15

I already informed you that God made everything for its purpose and man screwed it up by disobeying God and all things have deteriorated, or as you call it evolved, to the poor state of today. So don't blame God for the state the world is in today, but blame man for refusing to obey God. 😏
Right, once again with the A&E screwed up so your insane god decides to punish the entire future human race. Sure, that makes sense. Rather than just offing A&E and starting over with a new experiment which this omniscient god already knew the outcome of, could have designed its experiment better in the first place but being insane, it would not do that but continue to cause misery by the billions. Sure, it could happen. In a pig's eye.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Aug 15

Right, once again with the A&E screwed up so your insane god decides to punish the entire future human race. Sure, that makes sense. Rather than just offing A&E and starting over with a new experiment which this omniscient god already knew the outcome of, could have designed its experiment better in the first place but being insane, it would not do that but continue to cause misery by the billions. Sure, it could happen. In a pig's eye.
Genetic DNA science proves what I said is true. So you don't have to believe me, just look at your own body. Do you really think your own body is evolving better over time or is it evolving worse and worse? 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Aug 15

Genetic DNA science proves what I said is true. So you don't have to believe me, just look at your own body. Do you really think your own body is evolving better over time or is it evolving worse and worse? 😏
Let's see. 1000 years ago, people lived to be about 35 on average and had very unhealthy lives. So now 1000 years later, you are what, 69, 70? I am 73 and in excellent health. Sounds like things are getting better to me. Thousands of people living past 100 now. Try THAT 1000 years ago.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Aug 15

Let's see. 1000 years ago, people lived to be about 35 on average and had very unhealthy lives. So now 1000 years later, you are what, 69, 70? I am 73 and in excellent health. Sounds like things are getting better to me. Thousands of people living past 100 now. Try THAT 1000 years ago.
You are referring to the dark ages. However, several thousand years before that people were normally living 500 + years of age. But those days are long gone for this world.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Aug 15

You are referring to the dark ages. However, several thousand years before that people were normally living 500 + years of age. But those days are long gone for this world.
Show me a skeleton that was 500 years old when it died. Oh wait, that is just your bible fantasy tale, I forgot.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Aug 15

Show me a skeleton that was 500 years old when it died. Oh wait, that is just your bible fantasy tale, I forgot.
DNA prove you were made by an intelligent designer?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Aug 15

DNA prove you were made by an intelligent designer?

[youtube]OJvolLQOVoY[/youtube]
So you figure it's just ok to skip answering a question but to just ignore it and introduce yet another pseudoscience BS piece of crap video?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Aug 15

So you figure it's just ok to skip answering a question but to just ignore it and introduce yet another pseudoscience BS piece of crap video?
I already posted the video that answers that question on another thread. This thread is about intelligent design. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Aug 15

I already posted the video that answers that question on another thread. This thread is about intelligent design. 😏
Just for my edification (google the word if you don't know what it means) show me the video of the proof that there are human skeletons where they lived several hundred years. Hell, even 150 years.

The only skeletons like that will be maybe 500 years in OUR future through the miracle of science not the bullshyte of the bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Aug 15

Originally posted by moonbus
I can only point out the third option, I can't make you see it.
So how did it start, isn't that at the heart of the question?
I pointed out before the best people can do is point to an on going process and leave that
start alone since they have nothing.
There was never a time that the universe wasn't in this endless loop, we know this could
be true, because we don't like any other answer, or is there a reason for this theory?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Aug 15
1 edit

Just for my edification (google the word if you don't know what it means) show me the video of the proof that there are human skeletons where they lived several hundred years. Hell, even 150 years.

The only skeletons like that will be maybe 500 years in OUR future through the miracle of science not the bullshyte of the bible.
Science has not advanced enough to examine a skeleton and tell if the human was 900 years old or 90 years old at death. But there has been human skulls and skeletons that have been found deep below the ground surface that could have been buried by many sediment layers caused by the catastrophe of Noah's flood.

Bent and Folded Strata – Geological Folding and Noah’s Flood

Experiments Show Sedimentary Layers Are Not Age Layers

Grand Canyon - Evidence for Noah's Flood

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Aug 15

Science has not advanced enough to examine a skeleton and tell if the human was 900 years old or 90 years old at death. But there has been human skulls and skeletons that have been found deep below the ground surface that could have been buried by many sediment layers caused by the catastrophe of Noah's flood.

Bent and Folded Strata – Geological Folding ...[text shortened]... TLPozMo[/youtube]

Grand Canyon - Evidence for Noah's Flood

[youtube]jLtVJ1fUCoE[/youtube]
So in other words, there never have been humans alive at age 500, just more BS in your bible, more insanity in the guise of religion.