if people don't believe in god

if people don't believe in god

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Mar 12

Originally posted by usmc7257
I would like to think that they would be smart enough to see through the christian charade, but if they aren't I still could not love them more than I already do.
Maybe (just maybe, I understand you find this hard to fathom) they are smart enough to understand that they need God for a full life. Cut them some slack.

Moves
14 Mar 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Maybe (just maybe, I understand you find this hard to fathom) they are smart enough to understand that they need God for a full life. Cut them some slack.
do you include people having the 'wrong' god as having a full life or are you saying only about 30% of the planet are enjoying full life? does belief in god have a set value in the equation to a full life, lets say my life is 0% full, how much does god put in the tank?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Mar 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
interesting that as Ephesians states, we are to love our wife, to feed and to cherish her,
to put her interests ahead of our own, indeed you will now explain how such principles
or their interpretation will not contribute to a happy marraige, Indeed i have a very
successful marraige based on those lofty principles, but then again i am only awar ...[text shortened]... u seem to be
blissfully unaware of, otherwise how are we to understand your phrase 'JW Law'.
I have to explain nothing since I already have.

In short, marriage, with one JW husband, who prolly misunderstood his "power" in his role as husband. Told to knock it off or piss off. He stuck to his guns, so did my sis.

Doesn't apply to all JW's, but there are some cases.

There you go.

I should prolly add that he kept her from her friends a lot and seemed to think any outside influence was bad .... ok? You cant treat a young lady like that in my book.
Perhaps he was jealous,eh?