If Jesus had been a midget...

If Jesus had been a midget...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
Here you go, Hand. This one's for you. Be sure to hang around for the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1paYhEDFQIw
AAAAHHHH! WTF was that?! Good thing I wasn't on acid, or I might never come back.

k
knightmeister

Uk

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I am a dog, a vicious mongrel, loyal to none, fighting to survive, a veritable hound of hell. Better a dog than a sheep... or a midget.
Funny , I bet you wouldn't say the same thing about black men but midgets are fair game to you are they? Think carefully about what you are saying Hecate. Think VERY carefully.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by knightmeister
Funny , I bet you wouldn't say the same thing about black men but midgets are fair game to you are they? Think carefully about what you are saying Hecate. Think VERY carefully.
Actually he probably would say the same thing about a black man.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by Rajk999
Millions have learned. Youre just not one. You are just a tad above the stray dogs in the street.
Pssst! Would you like five minutes alone with him with a baseball bat?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Pssst! Would you like five minutes alone with him with a baseball bat?
An aluminium bat and 5 seconds.

Nah ... forget it. Let his Karma handle it. Thats more painful.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
15 Oct 07

There's a family guy episode where Jesus is a midget. I can't find it on youtube though.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Oct 07

Originally posted by Rajk999
I dont fully understand myself. But unlike you I dont call it nonsense.

Heaven
Hell
God
Devil
Angels
Infinity
Universe
Reincarnation
Time travel
Black holes
Eternity

. .... and a dozens more concepts are beyond my grasp, but I would refrain to call them nonsense. When I have before me all the information available in the universe and I have r ...[text shortened]... e then I will start calling some of these nonsense.

Before that, I choose not to be like you.
I really like how the vast majority of your list is made up fantasy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Oct 07

I really like how the vast majority of your list is made up fantasy.
If you can understand why it took you almost a week to think of making this reply to my post, then maybe you can understand why humans cannot yet fully understand all there is to understand.

e

Moves
23 Oct 07

would his message still have reached the world?

I for one have always found little people creepy... in fact, I harbor this irrational anger towards them... there's no good reason for it, but, every time I see those little hands and big ol' heads I'm almost driven to violence. I was at Starbuck's yesterday and this midget couple waddled in, I was a ...[text shortened]... t... though I suppose they would have only needed two nails to tack him up on the cross.
this is a valid point... there is a verse in the bible that says something like... i am the light, the way, the midget... (verse 44:2 charlie)