if god came to earth,

if god came to earth,

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by josephw
Don't assume christians don't understand why murder is wrong. That is very shallow of you.

What you don't understand is that before the law was given it wasn't a crime.

That outta throw you off balance for awhile.
Now that is idiotic.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
06 Jun 07
1 edit

It's not intimate expressions of love I think are abominable.

I'll say it plainly so all will have no doubt as to what I mean.

Two individuals, of the same gender, engaging in sex, is abominable, disguisting, gross, vile, hideous, repulsive, detestable, offensive, and just plain unatural.

Homosexuals already have full rights as citizens. What they propaganda. Besides, there's no such thing. If anything the homosexuals are heterophobes.
I've got a teenage daughter and pressed about mom and dad having sexual relations would probably say the same thing. Does that make it so? Or is she just reacting to something that makes her uncomfortable?

Another question if I may. And please try to answer as honestly as possible as I'm trying to understand your thinking. Which on your scale of disgusting and abominable is worse. Two guys having sex or two really attractive (use your own criteria) women having sex?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by bbarr
This is the part where all your talk about love falls away, and you reveal yourself for who you really are.
Love is a deed. It's what we do. It is love that motivates me to tell you the truth.
Except or reject it. It's your choice.

But just get off your high horse. You are not the authority. Your claims as to what is right and wrong carry no weight just because YOU say so!

I believe in God, and his word the bible. It's my choice. You don't have to like it. That's your choice.

See, I'm tolerant. 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
I've got a teenage daughter and pressed about mom and dad having sexual relations would probably say the same thing. Does that make it so? Or is she just reacting to something that makes her uncomfortable?
It's weird how things have gotten so twisted up in the world. It's as if the whole world doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

The cancer of sin just keeps on spreading.

The absence of absolutes is anarchy.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
06 Jun 07

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by kirksey957

Another question if I may. And please try to answer as honestly as possible as I'm trying to understand your thinking. Which on your scale of disgusting and abominable is worse. Two guys having sex or two really attractive (use your own criteria) women having sex?
Two dudes.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Two dudes.
I agree, but that is my own sinful, judgmental nature that I pray to resolve with God's help.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
i would rather follow rules set by my creator than by my "brother"
And do you also believe in the tooth fairy? If so, here's a quarter.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
06 Jun 07
1 edit

Love is a deed. It's what we do. It is love that motivates me to tell you the truth.
Except or reject it. It's your choice.

But just get off your high horse. You are not the authority. Your claims as to what is right and wrong carry no weight just because YOU say so!

I believe in God, and his word the bible. It's my choice. You don't have to like it. That's your choice.

See, I'm tolerant. 😉
What an impoverished conception of love! Love isn't simply a deed, but whole host of dispositions with cognitive, evaluative, and motivational components. The lover creates with the beloved a "loveworld", wherein the lovers form a 'we'. When you are in love you take the interests of the beloved to be directly reason giving; their interests become your interests. In loving relationships the boundaries of personal identity are mutually permeated. Ask any parent out there whether love consists merely in acting in a particular way.

Edit: How old are you?

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
06 Jun 07
1 edit

It's not intimate expressions of love I think are abominable.

I'll say it plainly so all will have no doubt as to what I mean.

Two individuals, of the same gender, engaging in sex, is abominable, disguisting, gross, vile, hideous, repulsive, detestable, offensive, and just plain unatural.

Homosexuals already have full rights as citizens. What they propaganda. Besides, there's no such thing. If anything the homosexuals are heterophobes.
Speaking of disgusting...

Seriously, man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: I second Bbarr's question...How old are you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Jun 07

It's weird how things have gotten so twisted up in the world. It's as if the whole world doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore.

The cancer of sin just keeps on spreading.

The absence of absolutes is anarchy.
Actually its the cancer of religion that keeps on spreading. Notice how religion has cured the sick, stopped killing, brought peace. Yeah, right.
It's the likes of you and your sicko bretheren who screw up the planet not normal people who actually think for themselves.
If you don't think religion and christianity in particular is abominable, look what the bastards did to south america, destroyed a whole way of live that had been in place for thousands of years. Christians did that to every indiginous culture their filthy hands touched.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by TheSkipper
Speaking of disgusting...

Seriously, man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: I second Bbarr's question...How old are you?
Professoor Skippy, are you also more attracted to hot women having sex than two men having sex? I'm finding most men don't seem to have a problem with really attractive women getting it on.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
would we kill him? if he started performing miracles and saying he was god, i bet he would die like jesus on the cross. i think that is the reason he doesnt show himself and forces us to believe in faith, what would really happen if somebody performed miracles and claimed to be god?
Wouldn't the more pertinant question be "could we kill him?"

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Wouldn't the more pertinant question be "could we kill him?"
Everything you need is at Home Depot.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
06 Jun 07

Originally posted by amannion
Why do you find their behviour so disgusting?
Why does it matter to you at all?
Because he's a latent?