I Shall Remember

I Shall Remember

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Apr 09

Originally posted by scherzo
The British called the American patriots terrorist, but now we consider people like Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams to be heroes.
Hezbollah are terrorists, and it is not solely the Americans that they call them murderers.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Apr 09

[b]The “martyr operations”, an euphemism for the action of murdering civilians ...

Most of the recent ones have been against military targets, and that's called war, not terrorism.

The “martyr operations”, an euphemism for the action of murdering civilians, drove the Palestinians nowhere. And in the future they will drive them nowhere too. Every ...[text shortened]... t doesn't accomplish much. But sometimes people feel that they have nothing left to live for.
Unfortunately, the latter quote of yours is so true.
I am very sorry for this havoc.
The sole way out is to brake this never-ending spiral of violence. There are Israelis who are dreaming of this, and I am sure that there are many Palestinians ready to support this attitude. Just help with all your power to break this spiral, my friend.

Best regards

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Cmon scherzo, we both know that the Palestinian fighters were supported by differ Arab forces under this ombrella🙂[/b]
But not for Palestine. It was to maintain the power of various Arab states.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

Again, check the map. The field from Bersheeba to the see is Negev, pure dead desert that is, so what?
The Israelis were eager to accept the proposal "as is" and they were bargaining as usually😵
They also got most of the Coast and the Galilee. And if I am to actually believe them, they "civilize" the desert because of massive amounts of US funding.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

Hezbollah are terrorists, and it is not solely the Americans that they call them murderers.
Not sure what you mean by that last phrase.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Apr 09

But not for Palestine. It was to maintain the power of various Arab states.
Of course not for Palestine. Everybody plays his game. In my opinion, this is what twhitehead means too.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Apr 09

They also got most of the Coast and the Galilee. And if I am to actually believe them, they "civilize" the desert because of massive amounts of US funding.
But anyway they got even more than that after the wars, as you know.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
10 Apr 09

Not sure what you mean by that last phrase.
I mean that Hezbollah is considered a bunch of terrorists by almost every Western country, plus many other countries around the dial.
I also mean that me in person, a Greek, I firmly believe that Hezbollah are murderers.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

Of course not for Palestine. Everybody plays his game. In my opinion, this is what twhitehead means too.
Then we agree on that point.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

But anyway they got even more than that after the wars, as you know.
Illegally.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
10 Apr 09

I mean that Hezbollah is considered a bunch of terrorists by almost every Western country, plus many other countries around the dial.
I also mean that me in person, a Greek, I firmly believe that Hezbollah are murderers.
You consider them terrorists? Compared to Israel?!?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Apr 09

Illegally.
Nope; they won wars🙂

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
11 Apr 09

You consider them terrorists? Compared to Israel?!?
I do consider them just terrorists.

Once the Palestinians become united and strong enough to brake the circle of violence, they will be closer to their aim, they will fix strong allances worldwide and they will have the Israelis disarmed. This is essential, otherwise they will keep up fighting against an enemy that they cannot win by these means.
The Palestinians can learn something from the Israelis once they understand the meaning of Psalm 137.

What, in your opinion, Hezbollah has to do with the Palestinians? Where from are they activated and financed?
Which way they help the interests of the Palestinians?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
11 Apr 09

Nope; they won wars🙂
And took the land in violation of international law. That's illegal.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
11 Apr 09

I do consider them just terrorists.

Once the Palestinians become united and strong enough to brake the circle of violence, they will be closer to their aim, they will fix strong allances worldwide and they will have the Israelis disarmed. This is essential, otherwise they will keep up fighting against an enemy that they cannot win by these means.
Th ...[text shortened]... re from are they activated and financed?
Which way they help the interests of the Palestinians?
Hezbollah is a legitimate political party, and the only political party that I can think of that refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist. It is not confined to just Muslims (Christians and Jews serve within its ranks) and yes, it is an army, but to call one army an army and another army a terrorist group just doesn't work.