I don't get it. What's your objection?

I don't get it. What's your objection?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

Originally posted by David C
With all due respect to Dr. Craig (and none whatsoever to your other source of apologetics, Kirk & Ray), this is and has always been, a terrible analogy. It's enough to state that a) Jumbo jets are not biological in nature and b) an hurricane is not hundreds of millions of years in duration.
i have never heard of Dr. Craig, nor any of the other so called christian apologists, Kirk and Ray, might as well be captain Kirk for all i know, if you don't like what they write then why are you telling me? i didn't write their words did I, why don't you write to them!

as for whether is jumbo jet is biological i do not think is the issue, for the assumption is that life arose from inanimate matter, in a pre-biotic, i love this bit, 'soup'. it has brought me endless amount of amusement - regards Robbie.

d

Break-twitching

Moves
08 Jan 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
my dear sir, there is a chasm of difference between a conscious and deliberate act of creation and a completely random and chance occurrence. the main objection of theists is, that the components which make up proteins, the very building blocks of life are far too complex to have arisen by chance, for not only do they need to be of the right type, b ...[text shortened]... may be some inaccuracy, but they represent the basis for the ideas as far as i understand them!
Wow....I'm impressed. Good post.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

i have never heard of Dr. Craig, nor any of the other so called christian apologists, Kirk and Ray, might as well be captain Kirk for all i know, if you don't like what they write then why are you telling me? i didn't write their words did I, why don't you write to them!

as for whether is jumbo jet is biological i do not think is the issue, for t ...[text shortened]... c, i love this bit, 'soup'. it has brought me endless amount of amusement - regards Robbie.
Beautiful soup Beautiful soup
Soup of the evening
Beautiful soup😵

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Beautiful soup Beautiful soup
Soup of the evening
Beautiful soup😵
lol, oh beetle by trusty feer

the answer my friend is blowing in the soup
the answer is blowing in the soup

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

lol, oh beetle by trusty feer

the answer my friend is blowing in the soup
the answer is blowing in the soup
Yeap
Nice game the one against paulbachmanfromfics (whattaname and that)
😵

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

lol, no need to be impressed my friend, i did not originate any of those ideas, just read it and tried to understand it, but you know how dense we Christians can be, but with the aid of a good pop up book, a quite spot and a bottle of Barrs Iron Bru, (made in Scotland from real iron girders), we can assimilate almost anything.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

lol, no need to be impressed my friend, i did not originate any of those ideas, just read it and tried to understand it, but you know how dense we Christians can be, but with the aid of a good pop up book, a quite spot and a bottle of Barrs Iron Bru, (made in Scotland from real iron girders), we can assimilate almost anything.
Impressed I am not😵

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

i was doing alright beetle my friend, but i made a mistake and tried to pass it off as an exchange sacrifice and now i will be lucky to survive, gulp!

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

oops, ummm, a good pop up book and a favorite malt?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

oops, ummm, a good pop up book and a favorite malt?
Probably;

My friend paulbachmanfromfics is a killer
sure thing😵

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

beetle do you like my little picture, its Henry mattise rendering of the ill fated but never the less noble Icarus.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

beetle do you like my little picture, its Henry mattise rendering of the ill fated but never the less noble Icarus.
Your avatar seems fine to me

And the Knight is noble😵

rc

Moves
08 Jan 09

why do you not have a little picture?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

why do you not have a little picture?
I 'm working with the Book of Void
😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
08 Jan 09

And your Mattise makes me thinking about the "Catcher in the Rye"
🙂