Hypothetical 500 000

Hypothetical 500 000

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 11

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 11

Lets say that humans have been on Earth for more or less 500 000years? Is that a reasonable enough a hypothesis to tease out a few points with or not?
(when I say humans I mean "intelligent ones" as well as more primitve neaderathal types)

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Lets say that humans have been on Earth for more or less 500 000years? Is that a reasonable enough a hypothesis to tease out a few points with or not?
(when I say humans I mean "intelligent ones" as well as more primitve neaderathal types)
Intelligent advanced human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years.

The universe and the planets within, go through cycles of annihilation and creation.

We live in Kali Yuga of the 28th divya-yuga of the 7th Manu of the 12th kalpa (called Sveta-Varaha) (SB 2.10.46p Skanda P. 2.39-42), in the51th year of Brahma. The beginning of this kalpa was 2.3 billion years ago (453 maha-yugas back)

Z

Moves
27 Jan 11

err in relation to what? i don't know quite what you mean.

Z

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Intelligent advanced human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years.

The universe and the planets within, go through cycles of annihilation and creation.

We live in Kali Yuga of the 28th divya-yuga of the 7th Manu of the 12th kalpa (called Sveta-Varaha) (SB 2.10.46p Skanda P. 2.39-42), in the51th year of Brahma. The beginning of this kalpa was 2.3 billion years ago (453 maha-yugas back)
do you own a straight jacket or does the hospital provide it free of charge?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 11

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
err in relation to what? i don't know quite what you mean.
Well is it a resonable enough a hypothesis to continue with my line of inquiries on the matter?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 11

Yeah but was that 2billion years uniterupted? I dont think so.
Its qite possible that there were very intelligent humans that have already gone through a mass evolution and ascended into the fifth dimension. We might be the third or fouth, or who knows how many a human species that have used this planet and Her energy to evolve here spiritually.
They may well have left no creditable evidence behind, (their "stuff" might have been biodegrdable, or whatever. I dont see the need for any physical evidence to prove that humans existed 500 000 years ago.
Actually, my theory is that its closer to a million.
I dont know what Vish is on about with his 2billion year old theory?
I really cant believe there has been an uniterupted human presence on this planet for 2 billion years. But start and stop civilization, sure...I'm open to that posibility.

Apparently their have been many different humans on this planet, our ancestors, that have had different coloured skin to the skin colours the humans have now.
We had blue and orange and green.
Every now and then , someone is born with a pruple or blue birthmark, which is just a throwback from their ancestors from posibly millions of years ago.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Jan 11

Yeah but was that 2billion years uniterupted? I dont think so.
Its qite possible that there were very intelligent humans that have already gone through a mass evolution and ascended into the fifth dimension. We might be the third or fouth, or who knows how many a human species that have used this planet and Her energy to evolve here spiritually.
They ...[text shortened]... birthmark, which is just a throwback from their ancestors from posibly millions of years ago.
I did not present that it is not uninterrupted, but said the universe goes through cycles of annihilation and creation.

Every new creation presents us with a new beginning., and the cycles of Satya Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Kali Yuga, are once more manifested.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 11

I did not present that it is not uninterrupted, but said the universe goes through cycles of annihilation and creation.

Every new creation presents us with a new beginning., and the cycles of Satya Yuga, Dvapara Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Kali Yuga, are once more manifested.
Yes, I noticed that after, and I stand corrected, however when these "iterruptions" took place, for how long after did it take othe civilizations to pop up? Was the Earth completely wiped out and had to be actually reseeded,ie absolutely no survivors to rebreed?
There are so many questions and I find my self not wanting to bite off more than I can chew at this stage.
2bILLIOn years? Its a lot to get your head around, and in fact it would be impossible for nearly everyone one Earth, thats why i believe that we all just need to figure out our own llittle pieces of the puzzle, and then one glorious day, the pieces will come together to form a completely new undertsanding of what it means to be human and to live here on Earth.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jan 11

Why only 2 billion years? Why not 4?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jan 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Why only 2 billion years? Why not 4?
The world was created last week - everything else is just implanted mammaries...

AH

Moves
28 Jan 11

“...Intelligent advanced human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years. ...”

So why are there fossils of humans that are less than ~200,000 years old but no fossils of humans that are more than ~200,000 years old but plenty of fossils of, say, dinosaurs, that are millions of years old but none that are less than ~200,000 years old?

Also, if there was humans 2 billion years ago, assuming that humans nearly always made and used tools, we would find remains of stone age tools in the same old rocks that contain, say, dinosaur fossils etc. but you say that “ Intelligent advanced” human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years!
So why are we not finding remains of buildings and roads and carts etc in the old rocks that contain, say, dinosaur fossils? And why does our historical records don't go back that far? Wouldn't “ Intelligent advanced” human beings ever think of keeping records if they existed a billion years ago?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 11

2bILLIOn years? Its a lot to get your head around, and in fact it would be impossible for nearly everyone one Earth, thats why i believe that we all just need to figure out our own llittle pieces of the puzzle, and then one glorious day, the pieces will come together to form a completely new undertsanding of what it means to be human and to live here on Earth.
Humans already got that almost 2000 years ago, but some still want to fight and argue about it.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
29 Jan 11

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...Intelligent advanced human beings have been on this planet called earth for over 2 billion years. ...”

So why are there fossils of humans that are less than ~200,000 years old but no fossils of humans that are more than ~200,000 years old but plenty of fossils of, say, dinosaurs, that are millions of years old but none that are less than ~200 ...[text shortened]... gent advanced” human beings ever think of keeping records if they existed a billion years ago?
My short explanation will probably not do justice to explain clearly, but I would require ten pages to be thorough.......but this is the short version.

The material cosmos goes through cycles of annihilation and creations so when there is a new creation (or re-creation) it is like a new beginning, but is not the beginning, but it is imagined as a beginning from the perspective of the public..

The duration of one day in the life of Brahma is calculated in solar years as being 4,300,000 x 1,000 years, or 4,300,000,000 years. Brahma's one day consists of one thousand cycles of the four yugas: Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali. The four yugas constitute one millennium.

In one day of Brahma there are fourteen manvantaras. Each Manu lives for seventy-two yugas, each consisting of some 4,320,000 years. The life-span of one Manu is called a manvantara.

Fourteen Manus (1000 maha-yugas) pass during Brahma's day
There are 420 Manus in one month of Brahma
There are 5,040 Manus in one year of Brahma
Brahma lives for one hundred years of his age
There are 504,000 Manus in the duration of Brahma's life
This is the calculation for one universe, and there are innumerable universes. All these Manus come and go simply by the breathing process of Maha-Visnu. Since there are innumerable universes, no one can imagine the totality of the manvantara incarnations. Because all the universes are produced simultaneously by the exhalation of the Maha-Visnu, no one can begin to calculate how many Manus are manifest at one time. Each Manu, however, is called by a different name.

After the end of Brahma's night, the cycle of creation begins again in the daytime of Brahma, and they continue to exist through the life durations of fourteen consecutive Manus. At the end of each Manu there is devastation of the earthly planets, and the vast water is fearful even to Brahma. And, at the end of the life of each Manu there are shorter dissolutions.

So with this imagined new beginning after the re-creation of the cosmos, everything is fresh and new and fossil records would start gain. (to some degree)

So advanced humans have been existing all through these different cycles at different times (can you imagine that for a moment) ?

If you can imagine that for the moment, then what I have presented before is not fanciful.

If you want more on this, then are you wanting the cut/paste of 10 pages.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 Jan 11

Originally posted by Suzianne
Humans already got that almost 2000 years ago, but some still want to fight and argue about it.
So I should just take my pill and shut up,eh?