Humans not important to a deity

Humans not important to a deity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is what is called true mercy and justice.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
So how do you explain those hundred million deaths in the 20th century? And similar pogroms in earlier centuries? Your so-called god wasn't so vocal there. But all that is ok with you since those poor souls will go to heaven, but wait, they were Jewish, most of them. So they get tortured here on Earth AND get tortured forever by your loving god. Wow, sign me up. I wanna be a Christian. NOT.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
So how do you explain those hundred million deaths in the 20th century? And similar pogroms in earlier centuries? Your so-called god wasn't so vocal there. But all that is ok with you since those poor souls will go to heaven, but wait, they were Jewish, most of them. So they get tortured here on Earth AND get tortured forever by your loving god. Wow, sign me up. I wanna be a Christian. NOT.
I explain those as a result of our own sin and God allowing us to work out our own problems and learn from the consequences of our actions. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 15

I explain those as a result of our own sin and God allowing us to work out our own problems and learn from the consequences of our actions. 😏
So you don't care, say 1/10th of those tortured and killed were atheist or muslim or hindu, about ten million tortured and killed, only to be tortured forever in your sick vision of your sick hell.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jul 15
1 edit

So you don't care, say 1/10th of those tortured and killed were atheist or muslim or hindu, about ten million tortured and killed, only to be tortured forever in your sick vision of your sick hell.
Whether I care or not is not important, since I can do nothing about it that would change it anyway. What is important is that we learn from their mistakes.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 15

Whether I care or not is not important, since I can do nothing about it that would change it anyway. What is important is that we learn from their mistakes.
"their" meaning the victims?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jul 15

"their" meaning the victims?
All of them that believe the lie of the strong delusion.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 15

All of them that believe the lie of the strong delusion.
Once you pick up a new term you bleed it to death. I was once told when my band was on a national TV show by the director of that episode, Bob Sweeney, "Don't milk it". He was joking but you.....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jul 15
1 edit

Once you pick up a new term you bleed it to death. I was once told when my band was on a national TV show by the director of that episode, Bob Sweeney, "Don't milk it". He was joking but you.....
No this is not a joke, I actually believe what the apostle Paul wrote below:
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 NKJV)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jul 15

[b]No this is not a joke, I actually believe what the apostle Paul wrote below:
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason ...[text shortened]... t believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 NKJV)[/b]
Since Christianity should in fact be called Paulinity since it was his show from day one distorting the words of Jesus, of course he would spout nonsense, had to have miracles and demons otherwise the Roman's would never have bought into yet another man made religion.

Paul was the L Ron Hubbard of his time.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15

Since Christianity should in fact be called Paulinity since it was his show from day one distorting the words of Jesus, of course he would spout nonsense, had to have miracles and demons otherwise the Roman's would never have bought into yet another man made religion.

Paul was the L Ron Hubbard of his time.
Where did you get this nonsense. I can't believe you just thought this up on your own. Where is your reference?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jul 15

Where did you get this nonsense. I can't believe you just thought this up on your own. Where is your reference?
I just thought it up all on my own. I say Paul was the L Ron Hubbard of his day, just creating a religion out of thin air, just like Hubbard.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 15

I just thought it up all on my own. I say Paul was the L Ron Hubbard of his day, just creating a religion out of thin air, just like Hubbard.
Come on now. Even I have a hard time believing you are that stupid. I know, you are just pulling my leg to get a reaction for no one in their right mind would believe such a thing. Or could it be that you were one of those that fell for L. Ron Hubbard's nonsense?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 15

Come on now. Even I have a hard time believing you are that stupid. I know, you are just pulling my leg to get a reaction for no one in their right mind would believe such a thing. Or could it be that you were one of those that fell for L. Ron Hubbard's nonsense?
No, I checked out Hubbard in 1968 and was invited to the inner circle in DC. There I found 'Rongrams' and one in particular, when asked what to do with those who leave Scientology, and are now enemies, the reply, directly from L Ron, which I read myself, 'There is always the 45 solution'. Unquote. Right then I knew HE was wacko, and Scientology was wacko. That only took me one week. I don't know why they even let me in to their inner circle like that but I was glad they did. I avoided yet another nutter religion. The first, I got out of at the age of 8, thanks to Grandma McCart.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jul 15

No, I checked out Hubbard in 1968 and was invited to the inner circle in DC. There I found 'Rongrams' and one in particular, when asked what to do with those who leave Scientology, and are now enemies, the reply, directly from L Ron, which I read myself, 'There is always the 45 solution'. Unquote. Right then I knew HE was wacko, and Scientology was wacko. ...[text shortened]... yet another nutter religion. The first, I got out of at the age of 8, thanks to Grandma McCart.
Well, at least that gives me hope that you have not gone completely wacko and may one day, in the near future, reconsider your grandma's concern for you. You need to hurry before you run out of time.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 15

Well, at least that gives me hope that you have not gone completely wacko and may one day, in the near future, reconsider your grandma's concern for you. You need to hurry before you run out of time.
Or not.