How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I "care" because I enjoy you being caught out for the hypocritical little weasel you are.
But you have just been shown to have been a hypocrite yourself divesgeester, you concern yourself with other peoples personal remarks but don't care about making your own, its one law for other people and one law for you which is hypocrisy. You strike me as a kind of busy body into other peoples affairs, i cant say wether you are or not but its certainly the impression that I get.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
But you have just been shown to have been a hypocrite yourself divesgeester, you concern yourself with other peoples personal remarks but don't care about making your own, its one law for other people and one law for you which is hypocrisy. You strike me as a kind of busy body into other peoples affairs, i cant say wether you are or not but its certainly the impression that I get.
I'm not concerned about your personal remarks in the slighted. I'm amused by your hypocrisy in making loads of personal remarks in virtually every thread you post in, whilst repeatedly claiming you won't respond to personal remarks and chastising other posters for making them. It's RHP comedy gold and one of the main reasons I enjoy coming here.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15

I'm not concerned about your personal remarks in the slighted. I'm amused by your hypocrisy in making loads of personal remarks in virtually every thread you post in, whilst repeatedly claiming you won't respond to personal remarks and chastising other posters for making them. It's RHP comedy gold and one of the main reasons I enjoy coming here.
robbie: this post by divegeester is bang on target.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Dude I am unsure what you are driving at here, seriously.
I'm trying to ascertain why you think your comments about Suziannes figure are not derogatory? Yet your admit comments about my figure ie, skinnyboy and fatboy, are derogatory. You know nothing about mine or Suziannes figures to make any sort of comment.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Robbie, a quick scan through this thread reveals that your pants have been at your ankles since page two and you have already been thoroughly spanked by PK and FMF, I'm astonished you are still here looking for further beatings.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

you have already told us that you are only concerned with the personal remarks of other people when you yourself have termed others 'pricks', etc etc You seem to have one standard for yourself and another for other people, what does that make you divesgeester?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Robbie, a quick scan through this thread reveals that your pants have been at your ankles since page two and you have already been thoroughly spanked by PK and FMF, I'm astonished you are still here looking for further beatings.
Is this also an informative post or simply another opinion piece of propaganda, perhaps someone might believe it, personally I don't.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I'm trying to ascertain why you think your comments about Suziannes figure are not derogatory? Yet your admit comments about my figure ie, skinnyboy and fatboy, are derogatory. You know nothing about mine or Suziannes figures to make any sort if comment.
I have not said anything derogatory about her figure, i have not called her skinny or fat.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

you have alrerady told us that you are only concerned with the personal remarks of other people when you yourself have termed them 'pricks', etc etc You seem to have one standard for yourself and another for other people, what does that make you divesgeester?
I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other people should not make personal remarks and using a claim of 'personal remarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks, it's all part of the fun and social interaction here as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about you giving or receiving personal remarks either.

I'm interested in and amused by you peppering your posts with personal remarks while protesting that other ...[text shortened]... emarks' as an excuse to avoid responding to on topics questions which cannot or will not answer.
what does it make you divesjeeser, simply answer the question. Here it is again,

You seem to have one standard for yourself and another for other people, what does that make you divesgeester?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

I have not said anything derogatory about her figure, i have not called her skinny or fat.
You told her wearing a hijab would 'do wonders' for her figure. How is that in anyway shape or form not derogatory?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

You told her wearing a hijab would 'improve' her figure. How is that in anyway shape or from not derogatory?
It would have no discernible effect on her figure, it only covers the head. I don't see why stating that a particular garb may make someone appear to have a better figure than they really do is derogatory, people do it all the time, both men and women.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Jun 15

It would have no discernible effect on her figure, it only covers the head.
So why are you mentioning her figure?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

So why are you mentioning her figure?
See the edited text. I don't see why stating that a particular garb may make someone appear to have a better figure than they really do is derogatory, people do it all the time, both men and women.

F

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
You seem to have one standard for yourself and another for other people, what does that make you divesgeester?
But he doesn't have "one standard for [himself] and another for other people". He said: "I have told you, and will keep telling you that I don't mind giving or receiving personal remarks". You on the other hand DO have "one standard for yourself and another for other people". You load up your posts with personal remarks while objecting to other people making personal remarks and frequently use the claim of 'personal remarks' to avoid responding to questions.