How to forgive?

How to forgive?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Wasn’t asking you to write about it again, which is why I asked if you remembered the threads.
I don't remember.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
There are 40,000 Christian denominations, sects and cults I hear. Who would you say, among the regular posters here, is what you would personally term a "Christian" follower of Jesus and who is a "non-Christian" follower of Jesus?
Thanks for your excellent contribution on page one FMF.

I feared this would happen to this thread if Romans1009 couldn’t surpress his jouveile delinquency.

I’m out.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18

John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 speak of how one becomes saved. Good works and developing an aversion to sin are the result of one accepting Christ into their heart and evidence their acceptance of Christ was sincere and not “mouth worship.”

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Only the righteous will enter the Kingdom of God says Jesus Christ.
Paul was equally clear about that. ..

Dont forget about those Saved born again Christian saints who Paul addressed in Galatians and Ephesians. .. they will not inherit the Kingdom of God unless they live righteously. They are saved but they can still be destroyed if they dont live righteously.

So clearly there is something missing from your doctrine which focuses of mouth acceptance of Christ, and belief of the heart [reading Bible and praying according to you]... You are missing the part about good works and righteousness. It does not automatically follow. It has to be done. Doers are just not hearers and talkers.

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Yep. It was a blinder. I can dine out on "substance" like that for a fortnight.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

There are 40,000 Christian denominations, sects and cults I hear. Who would you say, among the regular posters here, is what you would personally term a "Christian" follower of Jesus and who is a "non-Christian" follower of Jesus?
People who believe Jesus Christ was Resurrected and who accept Christ into their hearts are Christians. Those who don’t aren’t. It’s not complicated. While I obviously don’t know all the denominations, I think they disagree on doctrinal issues and questions that go beyond that bedrock belief.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester

I feared this would happen to this thread if Romans1009 couldn’t surpress his jouveile delinquency.

I’m out.
More hate.

Sad.

I suppose trolling me by constantly bringing up my mother, continually misrepresenting what I have said and believe, and falsely calling me an unemployed loser who lives with his mother - all of which you managed to do in the space of 30 minutes - are signs of maturity.

Like I said - sad.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Only the righteous will enter the Kingdom of God says Jesus Christ.
Paul was equally clear about that. ..

Dont forget about those Saved born again Christian saints who Paul addressed in Galatians and Ephesians. .. they will not inherit the Kingdom of God unless they live righteously. They are saved but they can still be destroyed if they dont live right ...[text shortened]... . It does not automatically follow. It has to be done. Doers are just not hearers and talkers.
Those who sincerely accepted Christ into their hearts receive God’s Holy Spirit and it’s the Holy Spirit Who changes a believer’s heart, and, consequently, their behavior.

You obviously don’t have to believe that if you don’t want to, but good works without accepting Christ don’t make someone righteous (in right standing with God.) Everyone has done at least one good work in their life.

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

People who believe Jesus Christ was Resurrected and who accept Christ into their hearts are Christians. Those who don’t aren’t. It’s not complicated. While I obviously don’t know all the denominations, I think they disagree on doctrinal issues and questions that go beyond that bedrock belief.
Which are which among the regular posters who are followers of Jesus, in your estimation? Screen names?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Mar 18

Which are which among the regular posters who are followers of Jesus, in your estimation? Screen names?
The only *frequent* posters I know for sure from their posts are Becker, sonship, philo and suzianne. Ghost and you are atheists, ToO believes Jesus was just a man, dive thinks everyone is saved, regardless of whether they’ve accepted Christ and believe in His Resurrection, and rajk appears to believe in a works-based salvation, though I’m not sure if he believes in Jesus’ Resurrection and that faith is necessary for salvation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Mar 18

The only *frequent* posters I know for sure from their posts are Becker, sonship, philo and suzianne. Ghost and you are atheists, ToO believes Jesus was just a man, dive thinks everyone is saved, regardless of whether they’ve accepted Christ and believe in His Resurrection, and rajk appears to believe in a works-based salvation, though I’m not sure if he believes in Jesus’ Resurrection and that faith is necessary for salvation.
Thank goodness you believe just the right thoughts that keep you in the bosom of Jesus while the rest of us can only look on.

F

Moves
08 Mar 18

So you'd categorize ThinkOfOne and Rajk999 as "non-Christian" followers of Jesus?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Mar 18
1 edit

Those who sincerely accepted Christ into their hearts receive God’s Holy Spirit and it’s the Holy Spirit Who changes a believer’s heart, and, consequently, their behavior.

You obviously don’t have to believe that if you don’t want to, but good works without accepting Christ don’t make someone righteous (in right standing with God.) Everyone has done at least one good work in their life.
Everyone has done at least one good work in their life ..

You got that somewhere in the Bible . ????..

Pure comedy.

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So if someone walked into your home and murdered your family when you were away I'm guessing you would just forgive them without hoping for any form of divine retribution for what they have done?
What is it about you and your sick analogies of murdering families or torturing babies for fun?

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
What is it about you and your sick analogies of murdering families or torturing babies for fun?
Your dodge to my question is noted yet again.

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Your dodge to my question is noted yet again.
No, I'm dodging you, not your questions. Don't respond to any more of my posts. There's a darkness in your soul I want no part of.