How Much Is Enough!

How Much Is Enough!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
05 Dec 05

Often in these forums we see Christians among others who push so hard they end up in the gutter.How far should one go in taking abuse from others and pushing themselves beyond their own limits.Two sides of the coin where both have merit and demerit points.It ain't black and white and each person lies somewhere inbetween.What are your thoughts on a bit of soft science?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
05 Dec 05

Enough is Enough!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
05 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by windmill
Often in these forums we see Christians among others who push so hard they end up in the gutter.How far should one go in taking abuse from others and pushing themselves beyond their own limits.Two sides of the coin where both have merit and demerit points.It ain't black and white and each person lies somewhere inbetween.What are your thoughts on a bit of soft science?
The battle is not against the unsaved/non-believer.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. EPH 6:12.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. EPH 6:12.
Was that from Harry Potter?

R

California

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Was that from Harry Potter?
Nope, I don't read or watch that so I do not know?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Dec 05

Nope, I don't read or watch that so I do not know?
If you don't know, then it might be from Harry Potter. Do you not watch Harry Potter because it sucks or because you think watching kids in a fantasy movie might imperil your immortal soul?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
05 Dec 05

Yes, I take issue with the moderators here as well.

R

California

Moves
05 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
If you don't know, then it might be from Harry Potter. Do you not watch Harry Potter because it sucks or because you think watching kids in a fantasy movie might imperil your immortal soul?
It sucks.

I want you to know that I watch Lord of the Rings all the time. I think thy would be in the same type off movie.

And that verse is from the Bible because I found it there.

R

California

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Yes, I take issue with the moderators here as well.
?

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
05 Dec 05

'SPIRITUAL FORCES OF EVIL'....so when in a serious battle should one just keep going till they die or God intervines?Is it right to step in for another who is getting a hiding or are you robbing their work in the Lord?Soft,soft science.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Enough is Enough!
Is is is said really fast sounds like a snake.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
05 Dec 05

It sucks.
Let me get this straight.

You've never read nor seen the movies, but you have concluded that it sucks.

How did you reach this conclusion?

Nemesio

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by Nemesio

Nemesio
It's not of God and is therefore of Satan and therefore sucks.

s

England

Moves
05 Dec 05

Originally posted by Nemesio

Nemesio
its a form of escapeism to watch movies so i do not know why it sucks. For my part i think they are well written. as long as its a form of fun like the Star Trek/ Star Wars people dress up and have some fun. Why is there a problem?

d

Moves
05 Dec 05

It sucks.

I want you to know that I watch Lord of the Rings all the time. I think thy would be in the same type off movie.

And that verse is from the Bible because I found it there.
You've said before that Harry Potter is "of the devil" because it contains witchcraft, wizardry, ressurection, etc. How is Lord of the Rings any different?