How many Rajk's?

How many Rajk's?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
The Bible is 1,189 chapters,
In how many of those 1,189 chapters is there a command to "go door to door"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jan 22

@fmf said
In how many of those 1,189 chapters is there a command to "go door to door"?
I’m not aware of one. I’m simply pointing out the Holy Bible is more than the Sermon on the Mount.

There is, however, an instruction from Jesus Christ at the end of Matthew to spread the Gospel and going door to door is one way to do it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 22
2 edits

@pb1022 said
There is, however, an instruction from Jesus Christ at the end of Matthew to spread the Gospel and going door to door is one way to do it.
There is no evidence to support this assertion anywhere in the bible.

The gospel and message of god was spread in the old and new testaments by the preaching of the word of god in the public places and the religious buildings where the people gathered.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jan 22

@divegeester said

The gospel and message of god was spread in the old and new testaments by the preaching of the word of god in the public places and the religious buildings where the people gathered.
Are you suggesting Jesus Christ didn’t visit people in their homes? Or that He only talked about the weather when He did?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jan 22

@divegeester said

And it’s interesting that you capitalize neither God nor Bible.

Not a big deal; just interesting.

I see you do capitalize Jesus, though.

🤔