How can a God of love send somebody to hell?

How can a God of love send somebody to hell?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
16 Apr 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
The goats will include you if you dont stop telling Christ what he means.
does calling others names make your understanding any clearer. You believe what you have chosen to be the truth. I have chosen to believe what I believe to be truth. On that great day we shall see who it right. But in truth I know for sure that THE WORD OF GOD, stands true.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Apr 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
does calling others names make your understanding any clearer. You believe what you have chosen to be the truth. I have chosen to believe what I believe to be truth. On that great day we shall see who it right. But in truth I know for sure that THE WORD OF GOD, stands true.
Well, if I was you just to be on the safe side I'd feed the hungry, clothe the naked, etc. etc. like Jesus said to do. Can't hurt, can it?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
16 Apr 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
The very word that you have repeatedly rejected,,, modified to fit you doctrine,,,misrepresented: you best learn how to say
"Baaaaaah !"
and goat is Christ's name for you not mine.