Homosexuals make baby Jesus Cry.

Homosexuals make baby Jesus Cry.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Feb 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
You have me confused with User 97084.

I don't like lamb.
😠

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
09 Feb 06

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I had a dream, a disturbing dream, where Jesus spoke to me and told me that homosexuality was evil in the eyes of the Lord. He specifically referenced this User 734654 as being damned to the 7th plane of Hell for sinful carnal acts. Disgusting pervert... and seriously, was all the sheep molesting really necessary?!
The sheep send their best and wonder what time to expect you tonight.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Feb 06

Come on now, this never gets old! HA!

Plus, its even funnier the second time around! Not to mention the fact that I've tied in baby Jesus, homosexuals and sheep molesting! How can you go wrong with that combination?
That is definitely a 'wait and see' proposition. Don't you worry about a thing, though. I've heard God has a great sense of humor.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Feb 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I've heard God has a great sense of humor.
I assure you that He does, you're living proof afterall.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
09 Feb 06

I had a dream, a disturbing dream, where Jesus spoke to me and told me that homosexuality was evil in the eyes of the Lord. He specifically referenced this User 734654 as being damned to the 7th plane of Hell for sinful carnal acts. Disgusting pervert... and seriously, was all the sheep molesting really necessary?!
Busted ! ...... 😳 🙄

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Feb 06

I assure you that He does, you're living proof afterall.
No doubt. Wanna see the punchline?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
09 Feb 06

Very nice. You had me there for a moment. Rec'd.

d

Moves
11 Feb 06

Nice one.

Only gave you half a rec but when I checked your profile, you had the DK lyrics so you earned another half for those!!

Actually, this is a quality post.

J

Moves
12 Feb 06

I'm not Gay

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
12 Feb 06

You're really getting a lot of milage out of this joke, aren't you?

Nemesio

J

Moves
12 Feb 06

I'm user734654 I'm not gay I'm a chirstain 😲😠:'(

J

Moves
12 Feb 06

someone fix this

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
12 Feb 06
1 edit

[edit; sees the joke]

Idiot.

Earl of Rochester

Restoration London

Moves
12 Feb 06

Earl of Rochester

Restoration London

Moves
12 Feb 06

How did you know?