Holy spirit....

Holy spirit....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
PS.. My memory is fine so stop with this amnesia insults. It's getting old.....
Okay, I will be more than happy to stop the amnesia insults when you stop pretending that you can't remember the things I have posted to you. You are also insulting me by asking the same question over and over again that I have already answered with scripture vesrses and claiming I never responded.

If your memory is fine, I should not have to repeat myself, unless you are pretending not to remember or just ignoring what I post to you. Your buddy, robbie, does the same thing. I hope it is not a contagious disease among Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Jul 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Okay, I will be more than happy to stop the amnesia insults when you stop pretending that you can't remember the things I have posted to you. You are also insulting me by asking the same question over and over again that I have already answered with scripture vesrses and claiming I never responded.

If your memory is fine, I should not have to repeat myse ...[text shortened]... ame thing. I hope it is not a contagious disease among Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Instructor
Do you really not get it? I read everything you post and know what you are trying to say. But your answers no matter how many times you repeat them, are not correct with the bible's teachings.
Many others who are not a JW's disagree with you so don't come down on me with these constant insults.
My suggestion is stop answering my post if you do not like the answers or questions I may post.
You will never change my mind in the least with the trinity as it is completely false and demon inspired. So if you can't handle it, stop responding to my post....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jul 13

Do you really not get it? I read everything you post and know what you are trying to say. But your answers no matter how many times you repeat them, are not correct with the bible's teachings.
Many others who are not a JW's disagree with you so don't come down on me with these constant insults.
My suggestion is stop answering my post if you do not li ...[text shortened]... mpletely false and demon inspired. So if you can't handle it, stop responding to my post....
When you say the Trinity is demon inspired, it reminds me of what the Pharisees said after Jesus healed a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute by casting out the demons.

But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

Jesus said,
"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you."

Jesus continues,
“Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

(Matthew 12:24,28,31-32 NASB)

Your comment that the Trinity is demon inspired sounds pretty close to what the Pharisees were saying by claiming the casting out of demons was not by the Holy Spirit, but by the ruler of the demons. For your sake, I hope what you said against the Trinity, which includes the Holy Spirit, is not considered blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jul 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
When you say the Trinity is demon inspired, it reminds me of what the Pharisees said after Jesus healed a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute by casting out the demons.

[b]But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

Jesus said,
"But if I cast out demons by the Spi ...[text shortened]... ludes the Holy Spirit, is not considered blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

The Instructor
I really don't have to say anything as history and any common sense research in any encyclopedias or on the internet can show. A ten year old can see where it originated.
The reason you can't? Satan and you just don't want to.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jul 13

I really don't have to say anything as history and any common sense research in any encyclopedias or on the internet can show. A ten year old can see where it originated.
The reason you can't? Satan and you just don't want to.
I was not referring to the origin of the trinity. I was referring to your possible blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Reread my post and get your head out.

The Instructor